Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hello!!

Kalien
    sometime later...A frazzled and over worked halfling rushes from the kitchen to the main dining hall. Surveying the room he quickly scurries to the table of the visitor of Endier.

My apologies on the speed of service, master. If I can offer you anything further please let me know.
    "Just my ... mhmm ... mug of hot broth," Arturo replies quietly, so as not to disturb the ongoing conversation of his new companions. "And a little ... ahhh ... bread." Settling back in his chair he listens carefully to what others at the table are saying.

Downloads
    Uploads
    **The door opens and a woman with fair, curly hair clad in the robes of the church of Cuiraécen (but those seem the be made of the finest velvet) enters the tavern. She looks around, goes to the bar and sits down.**

"A good vine, please..."
    May Khirdai always bless your sword and his lightning struck your enemies!

Senior Member marcum uth mather's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @ talking quietly aside to Artoru@

now i know why i never balk at these trips. your southern lasses are some of the finest I've ever seen

Kalien
    Originally posted by marcum uth mather
    @ talking quietly aside to Arturo@

now i know why i never balk at these trips. your southern lasses are some of the finest I've ever seen
    "I would be ... ahhh ... careful in dealing with a ... mmm ... swordmaiden of the battlelord, if I were you," Arturo replies just as quietly. Smiling suddenly, he adds, "But it could prove ... mhmm ... entertaining for the rest of us."

Downloads
    Uploads
    **The lady turns to the the small group at the table, smiles, stands up and walks to the table**

"Khirdai be with you, mylords! **She speaks a little Khinasi accent**

Did I hear right or do you talk about the lord of battle? If so, I would be pleased to join the discussion."

Kalien
    Originally posted by Ariadne
    **The lady turns to the the small group at the table, smiles, stands up and walks to the table**

"Khirdai be with you, mylords! **She speaks a little Khinasi accent**

Did I hear right or do you talk about the lord of battle? If so, I would be pleased to join the discussion."
    Rising to his feet Arturo touches the tips of his fingers to lips, heart, and forehead in formal Khinasi greeting before replying. "There is always ... mmhm ... war, my ... hmm ... lady," he says, his own Khinasi accent noticeably stronger than that of the newcomer, "And so the Lord of Battle's ... ahh ... name is often mentioned in ... ahm ... conversation."

Gesturing towards a nearby chair he invites her to join them. "Please, have a chair and ... mmm ... join us. May I be so ... hhm ... bold as to enquire what brings you to this ... mhmm ... fine city?"

Downloads
    Uploads
    **Smiling at Arturo she replies**

"Thank you very much, my lord." *She takes a seat.** "My name is Ariadne al-Chian, I'm priestess of the lord, who is named Cuiraécen by the Anuireans. This is a very nice city, but I'm here because I search someone. I'm glad to hear a familiar accent. May I ask from which part of Khinasi you come?"

Senior Member marcum uth mather's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @ turning to the bar@

" Barliman i hope you have a stout barrel back there. with company like this i will be here all night. brink a picher of wine and a pitcher of ale and make both be ye finest.

Kalien
    Originally posted by Ariadne

**Smiling at Arturo she replies**

"Thank you very much, my lord." *She takes a seat.** "My name is Ariadne al-Chian, I'm priestess of the lord, who is named Cuiraécen by the Anuireans. This is a very nice city, but I'm here because I search someone. I'm glad to hear a familiar accent. May I ask from which part of Khinasi you come?"
    "I am afraid to ... mmm ... disappoint you, my lady," Arturo replies before giving a wry smile. "I was born in the Duchy of Osoerde, though at a young age I was ... mmhm ... taken to the lands of the Khinasi at a young age. I have ... ahhh ... spent most of my life under the sun there, which would ... ahmm ... explain my accent."

"Perhaps I can ... mhm ... assist in your search? My Master is ... mmm ... known as one with knowledge of ... hmm ... many things."

Downloads
    Uploads
    "Really? In which of the countries of the sun did you spend your childhood? I'm from Aftane, but I was raised in Ariya."

"You want to assist my search? This would be nice. I've heared from a man who is interested in communication with the church of the Stormlord. I search him, because I might help him to establish a ...errr, what's the anuirean word... collaboration."

Thread Information