Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Hello!!

Senior Member marcum uth mather's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @ striding to the wall and rumiging threw his pack... and pulls out a bagpipe. @

perhaps all this doom and gloom has set me to melincoly .. but i feel a song would work out the kinks of the night. Any problems Barliman my friend?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The door opens and inside a figure slowly yet unsteadily walks towards the bar. Clothed in what was once mail & plate of fine smithing was now painted in places with caked grime and blackened ichor. The cloak, black long ago, now grey with dust and rent with many a wound. At the waist the hilt of a blade keeping pace with its wearers flank.

Removing the hood, there a man emerged with dark hair wild from lack of grooming that framed dark green eyes on a visibly tired yet proud face. Slipping silver to the barkeep, with a low whisper "mead please." He waited patiently for the mead that the keep hands him but a few moments later. With a nod to the man, he drains the mug dry in a few beats of a heart. He pauses and sets the mug back upon the counter. Looks about the room and realizes that the room has gone quiet at his entrance.

He smiles and in an even voice that resonates in the now still room. "Forgive my interruption and intrusion my lords and ladies." He bows then rises and continues speaking "I have been distant from these lands and long in coming here, which has made my manners thin of late. I am Valkyr, Lord and Duke of Aragon"
    0=[=====>
    Lord Valkyr, Duke of Aragon

Senior Member marcum uth mather's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @ striking up a tune one his pipes and singing every 4 bar@

o ther once was a lass with bright blond hair who walked by the lake shore

and she cried great tears to the dead warriors there cause her true heart would breath no more

Downloads
    Uploads
    Again the door opens and a man walks slowly in. His face haggard and his clothing ripped and soiled. He looks around, blinks a couple of times, and says "Barkeep it is good to be home." He walks over to the bar, sits down and orders ale and whatever the special is today.
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Again the door was open and a strange figure come in the hall. He was tall, young and quiet. His face has a little traces that be never seen in Cerilia, tiny eyes and small mouth, wearing a red-blood armor with a long and strange sword in his back he sit in a chair and ask about a little coup of milk.
    Quoth the raven: Nevermore!!!;

Thread Information