I have been reading the Manual of the Planes and the new Birthright rulebook so have created a map for the planes of existance in my Birthright Campaign. When I considered the outlands and how they worked and the concept of the True bloodline I thought that it may be interesting to define how the rules for Gods work.

I haven't developed the idea too far, but would be interested in comments with regard to rules such as:

A character with True bloodline is eligible to have a number of True blood Abilities (depending on bloodline strength - number to be defined) and could select that number from the following blood abilities (each would have a bloodline cost):

True Outland Creation - Scion can create a realm of existance from any unused Outland space - this becomes the scion's Godly realm.

True Pertitioner Creation - ...

True bestow reincarnation -

True Creation of Avatar -

True meld soul into Godly Realm -

True Bind Soul to godly realm -

True Planar Travel -

True Contest Godly realm -

True Create Godly Leiutenant -

Create Divine link - allows scions clerics to cast Divine Spells

Create negative/positive link - allows scions followers to access pos/neg planes for creation of undead etc

Create link to Earth/Fire/Water/Air Planes - etc

As you can see I haven't developed this thought too far, but the idea was to treat the gods as Mega Regents and have them interracting with each other (and some with the piddling mortals). The rules don't explain how getting True bloodlines at the battle of Dreismar cuased god-like powers. The Agashewan (sp) are those who don't have the Planar travel or create Godly realm abilties - thus trapped to Cerrilia. Any Comments?

Gav