Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New PBEM

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is my BR PBEM which has been "published" recently. It is based in Anuire and accepts new applications. The URL is http://students.ceid.upatras.gr/~petras/pbem/main.htm. The domains that are available are mostly the same that are used in Morgramen's PBEM <The Crown of Glory II>. Those of you who are interested have a look.:)
    Gods never die, but they are always born...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Uhhhhh.......I would be interested,but your link doesn't work!!:)
    "Victory has a thousand fathers,defeat is an orphan."

Special Guest (Donor) morgramen's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's cause the period at the end of the sentence is included in the link.

Remove the period, and you can find the page. ;)

http://students.ceid.upatras.gr/~petras/pbem/main.htm
    &quot;You need people of intelligence on this mission... quest... thing.&quot;

Downloads
    Uploads
    OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

One must forgive me...I am computer illterate!!!!:)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Morg is right, sorry Riegan, bad typing... Anyway, the link can be found on Morg's reply in this thread. Hope you enjoy it, even though it is too simple in the design. Thanks for the ideas Morg, hope you don't mind using some of them...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just realised that I am illiterate regardless....didn't spell illiterate correctly earlier!!!:)

Special Guest (Donor) morgramen's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No problem Cyric! I generally tell people that they are free to use whatever they like from my sites. If I have a particular bend to keep it all for myself, I will generally mention it.

Birthright is about ideas, and ideas are no good if they aren't shared IMO.

Course, I'm not above a little ego stroking.... ;)

Simple pages are generally better anyway. The Crown pages might look pretty fancy, but the more bells you put on the thing, the more problems you have with the end user too. (The javascript menu used there and on this site are a good example... not everyone can use them!)
    &quot;You need people of intelligence on this mission... quest... thing.&quot;

Downloads
    Uploads
    Due to the Shadow's intervention on my work, my former mail account <petras@ceid.upatras.gr> is no longer reliable. Thus, all those who would like to be in touch with me for my PBEM game <C&B> (especially you Morg, since I am a player in your COGII PBEM game), should direct their mails to my new mail adress: darkon62@hotmail.com

I won't fall to me knees Gorgon. I am back, more powerful than ever...(hope so);)

Downloads
    Uploads
    At last an Anuirian campaign with open slots!

Are you sure you aren't opening to many slots PCyric? From your page you have enough slots for an extremely large number of players! I'd hate for the DM to get to bogged down and the core players suffer. ...though I guess the extra slots are needed for all the PCs who invariably drop out of the campaign after only a couple of turns.
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Indeed the slots I am opening are many, but I know that there is a lot of enthusiasm in the RPG community, regarding BR pbems. I would hate to see people standing idle and waiting for a new pbem in order to join in. I just believe that everyone should get a chance at playing a regent.
    Thus I think that creating a lot of slots would present the members of the BR community with a lot of choices, even on personalities that are not widely known or just as "talked about" as Boeruine others. In addition the increased number of slots allows a greater number of "threads" the story could follow, creating a world that is more dynamic than static (computer terminology, can't get rid of it:) ) . I won't have any problem if I end up playing with 15 players, as I am determined to have fun, roleplaying in a world that can be more developed than others by its community.
    Lastly I have all the help I can get if I need any, since a friend of mine has promised me that he could carry the burdens of co-dming. Of course I hope that I can count in the help of the community in this board, as I have done many times, regarding some questions I might have.;)

Thread Information