(a panther-like humanoid race)

+2 Dex, -2 Int, -2 Cha
+1 Natural armour (fur)
Low light vision
Medium Size
Speed: 30ft

Proficient with unarmed combat and spear
Claw attack (1d4/1d4) if unarmed
+2 Spot, Listen, Wilderness Lore (jungle lore?)

Favoured Class: Ranger (male), Cleric (female)
Seems ok to me. Note that there's a difference between unarmed combat and natural weapons - creatures with natural weapons are considered armed for the purpose of attacks of opportunity, for instance - a creature with natural weapons is never unarmed, and I think they're always proficient with their natural weapons. Wilderness Lore stays the same regardless of terrain, though you can easily give a circumstantial bonus - i.e. "+2 to wilderness lore checks in warm forest terrain."

QUALA
(a small reptilian race)

+2 Dex, -2 Con, -2 Str
Small Size
Speed: 40ft (what does this effect?)
+8 skill points at 1st level, +2 skill points/additional level

Favoured Class: Rogue
Speed has a pretty substantial effect on combat, and grants some interesting extra options. Not a bad bonus by itself. I think the skill point bonus is pretty big, though, but probably not too much out of whack.

SSARAK
(a race of snakemen)

+2 Int, +2 Cha
Dragon Blood (can cast true magic)
Constrict small and smaller creatures for 1d4+3 (after successful grapple)
Medium Size
Speed: 30ft
+2 natural armour (scales)

Favoured Class: Sorcerer
I get some alarm bells here. +2 natural armor is a very, very good bonus for wizards and sorcerers - this race sounds like a no-brainer for a spellcaster. Compared to a human, it's probably too good.

Int bonus - a bit better than the human skill bonus.
Cha bonus - essentially a bit better than a bonus feat for a sorcerer for spellcasting alone.
+2 natural armor - very good for arcane spellcasters.
Constrict - icing the cake.

I'd say this race is a bit over the top, all things considered. I'd either change the way their affinity for magic bonuses work out all around, or I'd boost them a bit and make them ECL 2.

On a strictly mechanical note, constrict should simply do a d4 or d6 damage, modified by the Ssarak's strength modifier (generally x1.5 for a bonus; i.e a 14 Str yields d4+3 constrict damage).

I think the racial bonuses you've come up with overall has a bit of a bland feel to it - though that could just be the lack of flavor text. If you could provide a bit more detail on the races, especially the former two, it'd be easier to come up with some alternate ideas for mechanics.