Hello everyone, I've been a reader for a while, but this is my first post. I just have some questions that I couldnt find answered anywhere else...

1. Is there any sort of limit to the number of troops you can muster? I think I recall that 2E had the limit of a province's level per season in units, so I assumed the limit was the same for 3E. But even at this rate, the players in my world are fielding massive armies every month, and these all inevitably get slaughtered almost right away in huge massacres. (In one memorable battle, a paladin player of mine left with a unit of pike and infantry, with almost ten-thousand corpses littering the battlefield behind him.)

2. I guess I only had the one question after all...ok, some positive feedback on the playtest edition...I (and therefore my group, or they'll suffer my DM wrath) don't mind the fraction GB system. Also, I think scion works best as it is, and not as a stand-alone class. Hmm...what else...ok, the new warcard rules (being somewhat simplified and more in line with D20) are very well done as well (although I didn't notice a section on naval combat...is it just missing, or did I finally go blind?).

Anyway, that's it for now...thanks for reading.