Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey all,
    Is the Birthright mailing list still around, if so how do I subscribe?
    Thanks for the help,
    Rio

Downloads
    Uploads
    To my knowledge the mailing list in the capacity of the old version is dead.

There is a semi-similar functionality of being able to add thread to your Favorites. Check under 'My Home' --> 'My Settings' or 'My Favorites' for more info.
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    To subscribe to the Birthright mailing list, send an e-mail to BIRTHRIGHT-L@ORACLE.WIZARDS.COM with the words Subscribe Birthright-L in the body of the message.

I thinks that's all you need to do, otherwise take a looking the community section of the WotC webpage (www.wizards.com) for more information.

The Birthright mailing list is still active, and while this site has more members (over 400 now, compared to about 300 for the mailing list) it is still a good list to ask questions on.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Thread Information