Downloads
    Uploads
    Heyo, all!

I created a spreadsheet that helps people build castles via the Stronghold Builder's Guidebook. It pretty much does everything that is needed to make a castle. I've put in short descriptions of things available, so those who have the Stronghold Builder's Guidebook should be able to speed through the process easily. Those without it will may be a bit confused, although it is likely they could likely figure it out anyway.

I'd like to get some people to take a look at the spreadsheet, try it out, and see how they like it. I'd put in on a website for you to download, but I don't have one. :( Yes, I must be the ONLY person in the universe without one... so sorry! (Unless there is a way to download it to Birthright.net that I haven't figured out...)

If you are interested in taking a look at the spreadsheet, please email me:
    benjamin_loebick@hotmail.com
    and I'll email you the file.

Thanks!
    Benjamin

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Benjamin

You can send it to me ... or is it possible to up it somewhere where all people can download it ...

robin_rommel@msn.com

Cheers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    If there is a place I can stick it for easy access, I don't know of it. Oh well!

No snide comments on that comment, either! :P

I'll just keep emailing it to people who request - it's easier that way, and I can keep track. Thanks.

Benjamin

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi!
    You can send to me at svaldi@brturbo.com
    I like the Stronghold Builder's; I was trying to link it to castles and fortified holdings levels, so you could know exactly how was the structural part of your castle or holding. For example: if you have a castle (4), you would have 50.000 gp to spend in the Stronghold Builder's to actually build your castle.
    Note that the valors of buildings in the 2ed. Birthright campaign setting are very different from those of 3ed. Stronghold Builder's...

Senior Member marcum uth mather's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    please E-mail it to me ar buthomas@yahoo.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll try hosting it if you send it to me as long as it's not bigger than 5mb (these "me too" threads piss me off more than they probably should...

CM.
    nigel.kennington@btinternet.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm quite surprised by the amount of people asking for a copy of my spreadsheet! Thanks, everyone! I've got quite a few testers so far, and am in the process of fixing bugs that were found. Not a lot, but a few. I'm glad others are looking at this, too.

One thing I must ask - anyone that I've sent this to, please do not post this to the web yet. It's still a work in process, and I don't want a bunch of bad versions out there with my name on it! I'd rather be known for quality work. I haven't put any version numbers on it, so it would be confusing for people if they get an old copy.

Thanks for your help!

Benjamin

Thread Information