Downloads
    Uploads
    I am new to these boards and Birthright, as well. One thing I noticed in reading the revision threads is that there are many threads for the same chapter. While I realize that these threads (mostly) deal with different topics within the chapter, I think it might be easier to compile all the threads on Chapter 1, for example, into one thread. For one thing, it makes it easier to find out whether something that someone notices has been pointed out, but I also think that it would make it easier for the design team to find things

Nathan Hawks (Cerebralus)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I specifically requested people to put the chapter up front for the topic be discussed. In that way the appropriate chapter editor can see which topics need his attention the most. If all discussions on one chapter are combined into a single thread, it would be far too large to have any meaning. I think one topic per thread is very easy to follow, unfortunately we have the habit of bringing in things not related to the topic at hand and hence the discussion gets confusing after awhile.

To sum up - I think this is a bad idea.
    Duane Eggert

Thread Information