Thread: Anuirean font?

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey all...

Does anyone have or know where to find an Anuirean font, as per the language card of the original BR boxed set? Thanks.

-Fizz

I believe the Bebris Font is the closest that can be found, unless someone has created a new one.
    There are amny sites out there that have decent fonts that could be used a in place, though. I have seen a few good fints that would look good for a Birthright setting.

What do you need the font for?
    "The Light Grows Dim, Darkness seeps in the cracks."

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Sarelth

I believe the Bebris Font is the closest that can be found, unless someone has created a new one.
    There are amny sites out there that have decent fonts that could be used a in place, though. I have seen a few good fints that would look good for a Birthright setting.

What do you need the font for?

Well, i do have the Bebris font. I was hoping someone had a font that would allow one to write using actual Anuirean letters.
    Why? Because then i can type a document for the game in one font, know what it says, and instantly convert it to Anuirean without having to hand write it all out. :)
    It'd be a big time saver for putting Anuirean writing into the game (for flavor).

-Fizz

Thread Information