Downloads
    Uploads
    There are two halflings (of Greater bloodline) in my new campaign. We are not clear on how their families got their bloodline. I was under the impression the halflings weren't in Cerilia at that time, much less at Deismaar (they came from the shadow world AFTER the battle, or is my memory failing me?). Anyone knows an oficial source or has their own theories on how they got bloodlines?

Downloads
    Uploads
    They could have been investiured (or rather an ancestor of theirs) by a regent without an heir. Or they could be from the burrowdowns, though I think their leader only has Major bloodline, not great (I don't have haven of the greatbays at hand to be sure). There is also a family that serves Avan who are halflings and are blooded. And a reputed awshegn (can't 'memeber his name and Blood Enmies is out of reach as well). So they could come from there. Or you could simply state that their families were present at Desimar, but were basically the only ones there, and as such it is generally believed that there were no halflings.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They are actually from the Burrows. That doesn't help me much, as you said. Although it does seem that bloodline is rare there - only two in the ruling council are blooded. So your idea of someone bestowing their bloodline is sounding good.
    I'll mull it over more. Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    One could argue that the god's essence also reached parts of the shadow world. Some links of the demiplane are very sensitive.
    my purpose is now to lead you into the Pallace where you shall have a clear and delightful view of all those various objects, and scattered excellencies, that lye up and down upon the face of creation, which are only seen by those that go down into the Seas, and by no other....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Especially depending on the views of what the cold rider is exaclty ;)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bloodtheft done by an ancestor might be a reason too (O.K. no real glory, but possible)...
    May Khirdai always bless your sword and his lightning struck your enemies!

Thread Information