Hello

First of all, I know as good as nothing about the original Birthright board game, but I've played the cd rom version (Birthright: The Gorgon's Alliance) though. I want to ask you some questions about it if you don't mind. ([_]

1) I've finally found a way to play as other realms (f.e. Anuire, Rhoube) by patching the game. But still I can't play as realms such as Chaos, Five Peaks, Mur-khilad and Markazor. Is there anyway to fix it?

2) When playing adventure mode with Rhoube or Gorgon then sometimes the enemies wont attack (usually elves and gobs). Is there any way to fix this? Also Rhoube wont conflict any meleé damage on enemy units either. Why?

3) When playing for lets say hundred turns, a realm named Mieres suddently pops up. Now while doing some investigations about it, I found out that it is one of the forgotten realms that never were implented. How many more are there and is there any possibility to bring them back?

4) It seems that adventure monsters such as ogers and harps were also supposed to be "battlefield" units. Again...is there any (radio edited) way to bring them back aswell?