Sir Tropeeks of Southland
    Hi, all!

I'm kinda new here in the Forum and since I've discovered the Birthright setting, by getting fascinated with it, I tried to found its material and players who like roleplaying in Cerilia. Well, firstly, I'm from a town in Sao Paulo State, in Brazil, and w'd like to contact brazilian people who are members of BR.Net intended to start a national community devoted to out favourite campaign world.

Given the sparsed number of Birthrigh players here, it gets difficult to find them and even worse to unite them! Hence, my only choice was to 'call upon the arms' :P All of it is a way not to allow the death of this setting by gathering force and bringing every player together.

Whatever is the way it'll enjoy me for I'm open to discussion ... So, any Brazilian guy/girl who is sad for feeling alone and wants to communicate with some peers, please REPLY to this thread to brainstorm a solution ... and use our RPs to build a Guild! ;)

May the gods bless us!

Downloads
    Uploads
    what was that?

yes Im a brazilian
    It´s my job to keep the punk rock!

Hi, all!

I'm kinda new here in the Forum and since I've discovered the Birthright setting, by getting fascinated with it, I tried to found its material and players who like roleplaying in Cerilia. Well, firstly, I'm from a town in Sao Paulo State, in Brazil, and w'd like to contact brazilian people who are members of BR.Net intended to start a national community devoted to out favourite campaign world.
    Given the sparsed number of Birthrigh players here, it gets difficult to find them and even worse to unite them! Hence, my only choice was to 'call upon the arms' :P All of it is a way not to allow the death of this setting by gathering force and bringing every player together.
    Whatever is the way it'll enjoy me for I'm open to discussion ... So, any Brazilian guy/girl who is sad for feeling alone and wants to communicate with some peers, please REPLY to this thread to brainstorm a solution ... and use our RPs to build a Guild! ;)

May the gods bless us!

PS.: sorry but the original post cracked..

Hi, all!

Given the sparsed number of Birthrigh players here, it gets difficult to find them and even worse to unite them! Hence, my only choice was to 'call upon the arms'! All of it is a way not to allow the death of this setting by gathering force and bringing every player together.

Whatever is the way it'll enjoy me for I'm open to discussion ... So, any Brazilian guy/girl who is sad for feeling alone and wants to communicate with some peers, please REPLY to this thread to brainstorm a solution ... and use our RPs to build a Guild!

May the gods bless us!

PS: sorry but the original post cracked...

Hi all!

i'm kinda new here in the Forum and since i've discovered the Birthright setting, by getting fascinated with it, i tried to found its material and players who like roleplaying in Cerilia. Well, firstly, i'm from a town in Sao Paulo State, in Brazil, and w'd like to contact Brazilian people who are members of BR.Net intended to start a national community devoted to our favourite campaign world.
    Given the sparsed number of Birthright players here, it gets difficult to find them and even worse to unite them! Hence, my only choice was to 'call upon the arms'! All of it is a way not to allow the death of this setting by gathering force and bringing every player together.
    Whatever is the way it'll enjoy me for i'm open to discussion... So, any Brazilian guy/girl who feels alone and wants to communicate with some peers, please REPLY to this thread to brainstorm a solution ... and use our RPs to build a Guild!

PS: the original post has cracked...

Downloads
    Uploads
    This forum here is really an international forum. Nice to have such a broad cultural spectrum,
    my purpose is now to lead you into the Pallace where you shall have a clear and delightful view of all those various objects, and scattered excellencies, that lye up and down upon the face of creation, which are only seen by those that go down into the Seas, and by no other....

Downloads
    Uploads
    > Whatever is the way it`ll enjoy me for I`m open to discussion ... So,
    any Brazilian guy/girl who is sad for feeling alone and wants to communicate
    with some >peers, please REPLY to this thread to brainstorm a
    solution ... and use our RPs to build a Guild! ;)
    >
    > May the gods bless us!

Olá!

Eu sou brasileiro e moro no Espírito Santo. Comprei minha caixa de
    Birthright (usada) faz apenas uns dois meses e nem acabei de lê-la mas
    adorei o cenário. O tratamento dado às raças como os elfos e às criaturas
    como dragões é o que mais me atraiu em Cerilia. Como minhas campanhas de
    Forgotten Realms e Greyhawk ainda não acabaram, estou deixando minha caixa
    ainda de lado, mas eu adoraria trocar idéias de campanhas e de detalhes do
    mundo.

[ ]´s Tzimisce, antediluviano e awnsheghlien nas horas vagas

"We tell the tales of heroes to remind ourselves that we also can be great"
    - The Way of Shinsei

Darth Sidious - ICQ#: 26674957

Gosta de D&D e D20 System?
    Visite D&D Brasil (http://www.dndbrasil.rg3.net)
    Classes, Classes de Prestígio, Talentos e muito mais!

test text

Downloads
    Uploads
    test text
    * Southlander *
    cchneto@yahoo.com.br
    -"My crown is in my heart, not on my head;
    Not decked with diamonds and Indian stones,
    Nor to be seen; my crown is called 'content';
    A crown it is, that seldom Kings enjoy."
    (W.Shakespeare)