Thread: Active Pbems

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like to join an active PBEM, I have searched this site and posts here and have found and submitted to several. If anyone is looking for an experienced BirthRight Roleplayer interested in playing in any openings, please contact me at OnlyWar@Bellsouth.net or give me an email address to submit to. Helpful PBEM sites would be much appreciated.

Check out the Links page for active PBeM's
    The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever.
    (Isaiah 40:8)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I checked out the links page awhile ago. I visited every site on there. I'd say about half haven't been updated recently, half I've applied to, and three have given responses. I just love this game and I'd just like to play with a group of people who just love the flavor of this campaign.

I just updated the Page about a week ago. Alot of PBeM's die quickly, but a few stay around for a long time.

I agree that there are a few dead pages, but I keep some of them up for future exploration.

If anyone has a Birthright Page please let me know so I can add it to the list.
    The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever.
    (Isaiah 40:8)

Thread Information