Downloads
    Uploads
    ([_] I've been checking back every now and then watching progress for the past year or so and I just wanted to give you all a big thanks. I just downloaded the playtest (saw it on enworld) and am preparing to dig in. Once again thank you all for the hardwork

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ditto from me! ([_]

Downloads
    Uploads
    After looking over this (quickly, I must admit) It looks like the domain/holding rules will be just what the dr. ordered I've been attmepting to locate/create an open ended yet simple system with which to adjucate politics in my campaign and I'm stoked to see what appears to be a viable system (though I'm going to have to read through it a couple to times to make sure I've got the gist of it). Also the battle stuff looks interesting. once again thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Grand Scrivners,

I tip my mug of ale to all of you. Excellent first draft. And Damn, it has an index!!!
    ([_]

Usermaatre

Thread Information