Creating the blood ability as something like a 7th ability score is a great idea for 3rd Edition. Further the blood abilities designed as "bonus spells" are really good. A crying eye for me is the +..ECL for blooded scions with greater than a minor bloodline, but it might be nessesary for game balance (I still would prefer to role it without ECL). Great are the new additional parts for some blood abilities (the new great version for protection from evil for example).

My special thanks to the members who designed the "role your abilities" part. A true BR lover doesn't want too choose them...

Something I don't read (may be I over read it) is how the ability score for bloodlines is defined. Rolling/ additional points giving as if creating "normal" abilities? If you want to enhance your bloodline strength (from minor to major for example) you get the ECL then, but not other advantages. What is meant by this? IMO you get "bonus abilities" through your score, not your strength. There should be no difference, did I forget something?