Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by Strahd
    ROLEPLAY my friend! How do you think the Khinasi warrior would feel? Really pissed off? Act like it. And if the rogue insists, pull a blow at him (in game, not in real life :) ), show him how pissed you are. Or grab 70%, not 50% of treasures, as you do most of the work -and let the rogue know the reason! Then watch the rogue react... I am totally against the logic "well, we are a party, so I get along with him whatever". Opinions?
    I whole heartedly agree. Though I doubt the Khinasi would take extra treasure as compensation. Get together with your GM and set up a fight with an enemy that your theif freind can't handle alone. Insist that you would find it dishonorable to fight such a 'weak' foe two on one. :P Do anything but standby and be pushed around be a rookie player or one who abuses the rules.
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by Strahd
    ROLEPLAY my friend! How do you think the Khinasi warrior would feel? Really pissed off? Act like it. And if the rogue insists, pull a blow at him (in game, not in real life :) ), show him how pissed you are. Or grab 70%, not 50% of treasures, as you do most of the work -and let the rogue know the reason! Then watch the rogue react... I am totally against the logic "well, we are a party, so I get along with him whatever". Opinions?
    Obviously I role-played. However, I'd like to point out that Khinasi honor (and the faith of Avani) is against giving in to anger. I just could not go venting my anger in a fit, nor could I act unfairly('tis dishonorable to do so after all; one must always apply higher standards to oneself than to others). However, the party did end up splitting up in the last game we played(the game's be kind of on hold for a few weeks now), as my and another's characters finally realised they did not have much compatibility with the party's rogue.

The strangest thing about our game though, is that we have no set dm, we are 3 players who also are dms depending on the game, and we're not sure how to proceed. My friend(not the rogue one) does not seems to really want to continue it much, but I've got him to think about possibly continuing it provided that we keep the party out of conflicts. We'll see what happens with that...
    Respectfully submitted,

Temujin,
    Would-be ruler of you all. =)

Downloads
    Uploads
    ah! tag team DMing. In a normal roleplaying session it may be easier, I find it harder to accomplish in Birthright for extend intrigues within campaign. However, a good sub once in a while is welcome ease on the brain. We generally end up switching DMs and running 2-3 campaigns at once and accompishing... well, nothing over the long run. Of course our table top group has been dispersed for a couple of years now. 2 of my players live 200 miles away and another lives about 150.
    Lawgiver

Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We have multiple DMs but I am the main one. I run the campaign world, the other DMs run adventures within it. It seems to be working out very well!

It is comforting to know that there are other campaigns out there that one charactrer and their player can make it very difficult to continue! I have booted one player because he argued with everything that was done and other members booted another because he 1. did not play his character right and 2. was skipping out on sessions. IT is always hard to decide what to do when the campaign can not survive with one of the players especially if you have a small group.
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Downloads
    Uploads
    With my group spilt up I've been going through withdrawals. Alas I have consoled myself to living vicariously through this site and a meager PBeM that I have been trying to run. On the upside one of my original players, Xander and I are getting together for a session this Fri. Feel free to swing by and play if your free. ;)
    Lawgiver

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sure how long is the drive from Michigan to Kentucky?
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the

Downloads
    Uploads
    What part of Michigan? Its 17.5 hours from Osseo, WI.

My parents are moving to WI (Osseo, near Eua Claire) next year. Maybe I can sidestep a bit or we can meet half way play a session when I go to visit.
    Lawgiver

Downloads
    Uploads
    In my opinion level limits are the greatest rubbish the (A)D&D game ever had. I was very glad that my DM canceled this after the 3rd Edition appeared!

If someone speaks of game balance he should give a level limitation vor Awnshelien (or Ershelien) as well...
    May Khirdai always bless your sword and his lightning struck your enemies!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by Lawgiver

What part of Michigan? Its 17.5 hours from Osseo, WI.

My parents are moving to WI (Osseo, near Eua Claire) next year. Maybe I can sidestep a bit or we can meet half way play a session when I go to visit.
    26 Miles North of Detroit. It is over 8 hours to the Wisconsin Dells from where I live. It seems it would be quite a big side step ;)
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the

Thread Information