Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Athos69
    Joseph:

One factor that I notice you included for the Dwarves, but not for Gnomes or Halflings in your calculations was the 20 foot base speed. That would bring down the values of halflings by about 7 by your calculations.

In addition, you need to weigh in on the other side of things the +1 to AC and +1 to hit medium sized creatures that halflings enjoy...

-Mike
    Actually I only included the 20 ft. base speed for dwarves b/c they are medium sized and normally medium-sized creatures have a base speed of 30...

As for size categories I assume that all sizes are balanced with each other... thus their is no need to take into account the benefits or drawbacks of size... I did this because it seems to be the direction that WotC has taken in concerns with Small to Large creatures... since each size category has benefits and drawbacks.

Do you think that the size categories are balanced?

Thanks,
    Joseph

Downloads
    Uploads
    Originally posted by Athos69

Joseph:

One factor that I notice you included for the Dwarves, but not for Gnomes or Halflings in your calculations was the 20 foot base speed. That would bring down the values of halflings by about 7 by your calculations.

In addition, you need to weigh in on the other side of things the +1 to AC and +1 to hit medium sized creatures that halflings enjoy...

-Mike
    Actually the +1 AC and +1 to hit are always in effect, they don't mean against any specific size creature. In other words a halfling gets a +1 to attack and a +1 AC even when fighting another halfling, the benefits just cancel each other out.
    Duane Eggert

Thread Information