Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does anyone know of a reliable source to acquire the box set and other such materials? I have been through store.wizards.com and found nothing. I may also be blind and am missing something here on the new BR.net (which looks rather nice BTW).

Thanks!
    Tim Nutting
    Until Azrai returns...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well it is a nice place to get Birthright stuff.. often it is in a pretty good shape. The Boxed set is expensive though... many people are trying to buy it so the price goes up... up ... up!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Unless you have lots of money you don't need for anything else, try online stores like the Hit Point, first -- there are still some sites selling it below cover price (or there were the last time I looked, when Bastion Books sent out its "All Call" for the ESD project). If nothing else, it'll all be available at the WotC online store eventually -- get each title for a few bucks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought a boxed set for $11 (plus about $6) for shipping off ebay once! The only problem with it was the missing warcards (which I don't use anyway), everything else was near flawless! ebay is where I've gotten most of my stuff. You have to keep your eyes out but occassionally you can get good deals. As soon as my friend sends it back I actually have two boxed sets now and I may be willing to sell one... But not likely. I should charge my players rent or something. They run off with it for months at a time. Thus I bought the second set off ebay...
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Mike Cod
    I just purchased the Havens boxed set (NEW) from Barnes&Noble at www.bn.com
    For $20.00 Canadian plus $6.00 S&H.
    Some may think that's too much to pay for a boxed set but where else could I get it? Its not like it's available at every book store!
    I think we BR fans are allowed to indulge every once in a while;)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 23 with two kids and a third on the way (in June)... Some of us can't just indulge. Though I will gladly accept donations. :P
    Lawgiver

Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't know you needed it back all you had to do was say something. I knew it wasn't mine to keep. But now that you mention it, if you were so inspired to sell it we could probably work something out.
    ;)
    And I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him; and he went out conquering , and to conquer. Rev. 6:2

Downloads
    Uploads
    Xander: The person hogging the boxed set wasn't you. I bought the second set before you ever started playing.
    Lawgiver

Downloads
    Uploads
    If I may recommend a source. The guy at Nobleknight bends over backwards to find out of print stuff for you (took 6 mo's for him to find a Medoere, but he nevers gives up!) His prices are incredibly reasonable, and each book is rated - New, unopened, excellent, good . . . etc and priced accordingly. I got a Players Secrets for $7, shipping included and it was still in the wrapper.
    "Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality."
    -Jules de Gaultier

Downloads
    Uploads
    where is this esteemed Nobleknight?

oh... here it is...

www.nobleknight.com
    Lawgiver

Thread Information