Hi All,

I'm starting a new PnP campaign with a small group of players, it's the first time I've run BR, so thanks to Travis Doom for his 3e conversion. I've previously started the PCs at first level in the other campaigns I've ran; Dragonlance and Planescape, but we're starting with 5th level characters this time round.

I was looking through a few old discussions, particularly regarding the Spider, as our campaign starts in Medoere, and I was wondering if anyone had ran a game previously where the players were able to defeat an Awnshegh and destroy them? Just getting to the Spider looks tough enough and even then he has invulnerability so I'm not sure how the PCs would go about working out how to destroy him permanently.

I have a few of the old TSR adventures for Birthright so I was also looking for a bit of advice or people's experience on running them. Sword and Crown seems fairly straightforward but Sword of Roele is confusing, what's with this monkey king malarky?

Anyway, happy gaming to all and good luck to the 3e team, looking forward to seeing the official conversion!

Regards,

Jericho