Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is your favorite Blood Power?
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is definitely my favourite blood power. First of all it provides the DM with many roleplaying ideas, as well as forces the player to come up with a rich background. After all in BR it's all about history
    Gods never die, but they are always born...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of the time I don't like the animal affinity power for example, but with two different characters, I enjoyed that power. Normally, with warriors types anyway, I like battlewise, courage, divine wrath, elemental control, divine aura, bloodmark and heightened ability notably. Which means, that my favorite bloodlines also are Anduiras and Basaia.
    Respectfully submitted,

Temujin,
    Would-be ruler of you all. =)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Temujin: uh... maybe I should have defined favorite. It generally refers to one, maybe two.

I'm personally a fan of Divine Wrath. Though I agree with PCyric that Blood history offers the best role-playing opportunity. Unfortunately, most of my PCs are too focused on getting the most bang for their buck! Its nice for a storyline, but functionally its not appealling to them. (though I can think of countless good uses for it...)

I've dropped elemental control from the list available for PCs it seemed a little to powerful to me. Even for a Great power. I may give it to an NPC at some point but its highly doubtful!
    Lawgiver

Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Divine wrath!
    One of the most RP-friendly powers!
    I agree with Temujin about elemental control... besides I am not certain elemental should fit in with most of the the gods of Cerilia... Animal spirits for Reynir, Water spirits for Masela (these could include water elementals perhaps) ... etc.
    Alice laughed. `There's no use trying,' she said: `one CAN'T believe impossible things.'
    `I daresay you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen. `When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast'

-- "Through the Looking Glass", Lewis Caroll

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Orginally posted by Perhelion
    I agree with Temujin about elemental control...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Temujin never said anything about elemental control... other than he liked it for warrior types.
    Lawgiver

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quite right, my mistake. I meant your comment of course (got mislaid by your reference too Temujin).
    Alice laughed. `There's no use trying,' she said: `one CAN'T believe impossible things.'
    `I daresay you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen. `When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast'

-- "Through the Looking Glass", Lewis Caroll

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know what you meant when you asked for a favorite blood power. What I was trying to point out is that I don't have *1* specific blood ability that I like more than all the others. It really depends on the character I'm playing. If I was playing a spy-like rogue, I'd probably value unreadable thoughts more than regeneration. Its just how they fit with the character that matters to me.
    Respectfully submitted,

Temujin,
    Would-be ruler of you all. =)

Downloads
    Uploads
    just got to jab you a little Temujin... gotta keep you in line. :P.

Where did the name Temujin come from anyway? I'm not familiar with it...
    Lawgiver

Downloads
    Uploads
    Isn't Temujin the true name of Ghengis Khan???
    "Victory has a thousand fathers,defeat is an orphan."

Thread Information