Hi, I'm new. And I know that it's not nice to compain but I though you'd like to know that there seems to be errors in your database, get the following errors and many more almost every time I change pages, both with Mozilla 1.3 and Opera 5.x. Just though you might want to know. I'm using Win2k in case it's problem in clientside.

Notice: Undefined property: queries in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/lib/database/mysql.php on line 67

Notice: Use of undefined constant lgthsubj - assumed 'lgthsubj' in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/base.php on line 312

Notice: Use of undefined constant lgthdesc - assumed 'lgthdesc' in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/base.php on line 313

Notice: Undefined variable: quit_reason in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/base.php on line 400

Notice: Undefined variable: quit_reason in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/base.php on line 406

Notice: Undefined variable: query_forums in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/lib/functions.php on line 235

Notice: Use of undefined constant email - assumed 'email' in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/myhome.php on line 68

Notice: Use of undefined constant homepage - assumed 'homepage' in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/myhome.php on line 69

Notice: Use of undefined constant icq - assumed 'icq' in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/myhome.php on line 70

Notice: Use of undefined constant aim - assumed 'aim' in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/myhome.php on line 71

Notice: Use of undefined constant yahoo - assumed 'yahoo' in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/myhome.php on line 72

Notice: Use of undefined constant wm - assumed 'wm' in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/myhome.php on line 73

Notice: Use of undefined constant location - assumed 'location' in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/myhome.php on line 74

Notice: Use of undefined constant personal - assumed 'personal' in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/myhome.php on line 75

Notice: Use of undefined constant homepagedesc - assumed 'homepagedesc' in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/myhome.php on line 76

Notice: Use of undefined constant occupation - assumed 'occupation' in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/myhome.php on line 77

Notice: Undefined variable: day00selected in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/myhome.php(92) : eval()'d code on line 19

Notice: Undefined variable: day01selected in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/myhome.php(92) : eval()'d code on line 20