Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not that familiar with BR but Talinie is a nice realm and my first campaign startet there 3 weeks ago. Lots of adventure / conquer possiblities here. Goblins, Orogs and other nasties only a stone throw away.

~dmferry

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Aerenwe PS, I have this on my own computer and printed it out along with the others I downloaded however I don't have internet access from my computer anymore. (university computer)

NPC realms? Well...let me see....hmmm....the Magian of course. He is the most fun character to play intrigue with cause no one truly knows his intentions and he is very involved.

Boeruine is my fav in Anuire but that is only because imo he has the greatest claim to the Roele bloodline. Ghoere will be very fun when MOC schisms though.
    One law, One court, One allied people, One coin, and one tax, is what I shall bring to Cerilia.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is Magian an NPC or PC?
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, my favourite realm is definitely Osoerde. Jaison is pretty nasty to make a perfect villain, and William makes the perfect avenger-style character, which gives the realm a heroic taint. Of course the mad regent is more powerful than the rebel son of the ex ruler, but in those cases the revenge is a very powerful tool. Internal strife and eternal struggle are always the spice of heroic games.
    Gods never die, but they are always born...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by Lawgiver
    I have always been partial to cold and dreary Talinie. If one can avoid Aeric Beooruine, its a prime location to build strength without too much interference. Having only 3 neighbors it is easier to defend. The economy is fairly descent and is easy to turn into a thriving market. For some reason, most people over look this realm. I even had someone say no to the realm in a PBeM, because quote, 'it is too far from the action'. BAH! Within a year the regent should be able to take two provinces from the FIve Peaks and 3 from Thurazor. That ought to be enough to turn more than a few heads northward.
    Honestly, if Talinie can avoid Boeruine, Boeruine just isn't doing his job well! :P I mean, cmon! That's the only realm supporting his claim to the throne, so if anything, the good Archduke should make sure he keeps their favor(not to mention keeping them in his debt, cause a Talinie that swallows up both the Peaks and Thurazor... or even just one of the two could end up more powerful than their 'liege' and their 'liege' wouldn't want that, would he? :P)

As far as me, I like Diemed a lot, Coeranys also is great if played well too! Outside of Anuire, I like Binsada and Dauren lots. My favorite non-awnshegh NPC nations in Anuire stands as Ghoere no doubt, outside of it, Aftane is definitely a very interesting realm! My favorite awnshegh on Cerilia definitely is the Raven, whom I had fun writing a long background plot for him in one of my games.
    Respectfully submitted,

Temujin,
    Would-be ruler of you all. =)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by Temujin

Honestly, if Talinie can avoid Boeruine, Boeruine just isn't doing his job well! :P I mean, cmon! That's the only realm supporting his claim to the throne, so if anything, the good Archduke should make sure he keeps their favor(not to mention keeping them in his debt, cause a Talinie that swallows up both the Peaks and Thurazor... or even just one of the two could end up more powerful than their 'liege' and their 'liege' wouldn't want that, would he? :P)
    ah, ah... you have used a false permise. The acknowledgement of Aeric's right to the throne was by Thuriene Donalls... not the PC regent. Besides it also adds the clause that Talinie has yet to pledge GBs or troops. The player's Secret's stress Donalls avoidance and dislike of Aeric. A wise PC would attempt to play Avan off against Boeruine to help draw Aeric's focus southward. Inciting Rhoubhe while pretending to be Boeruinian would also draw in the manslayer to keep Boeruine's troops tied up on that border. If nothing a else a little gold in the right places may keep Aeric at ease. Aeric sweeps south and Talinie sweeps north. Its actually to Aeric's advantage. He would then only have to control one regent rather than three...
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lawgiver,

you fox you.
    One law, One court, One allied people, One coin, and one tax, is what I shall bring to Cerilia.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ;) Nothing wrong with a good moral guy dabbling in a little intrigue. (I use the innocent appearance and demeanor to the best of my ability:p)
    Lawgiver

Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Endier because its the perfect rogues haven if your a regent
    Lord Shaene Conlynd
    Regent - United Provinces of Haelyn

Downloads
    Uploads
    Endier is a reserved realm in my camppaign... I couldn't bear to replace Kalien. I stear those desiring to be guilders toward Ilien.
    Lawgiver

Thread Information