Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I'm new. And I know that it's not nice to compain but I though you'd like to know that there seems to be errors in your database, get the following errors and many more almost every time I change pages, both with Mozilla 1.3 and Opera 5.x. Just though you might want to know. I'm using Win2k in case it's problem in clientside.

Notice: Undefined property: queries in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/lib/database/mysql.php on line 67

Notice: Use of undefined constant lgthsubj - assumed 'lgthsubj' in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/base.php on line 312

Notice: Use of undefined constant lgthdesc - assumed 'lgthdesc' in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/base.php on line 313

Notice: Undefined variable: quit_reason in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/base.php on line 400

Notice: Undefined variable: quit_reason in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/base.php on line 406

Notice: Undefined variable: query_forums in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/lib/functions.php on line 235

Notice: Use of undefined constant email - assumed 'email' in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/myhome.php on line 68

Notice: Use of undefined constant homepage - assumed 'homepage' in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/myhome.php on line 69

Notice: Use of undefined constant icq - assumed 'icq' in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/myhome.php on line 70

Notice: Use of undefined constant aim - assumed 'aim' in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/myhome.php on line 71

Notice: Use of undefined constant yahoo - assumed 'yahoo' in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/myhome.php on line 72

Notice: Use of undefined constant wm - assumed 'wm' in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/myhome.php on line 73

Notice: Use of undefined constant location - assumed 'location' in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/myhome.php on line 74

Notice: Use of undefined constant personal - assumed 'personal' in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/myhome.php on line 75

Notice: Use of undefined constant homepagedesc - assumed 'homepagedesc' in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/myhome.php on line 76

Notice: Use of undefined constant occupation - assumed 'occupation' in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/myhome.php on line 77

Notice: Undefined variable: day00selected in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/myhome.php(92) : eval()'d code on line 19

Notice: Undefined variable: day01selected in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/myhome.php(92) : eval()'d code on line 20

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are not the only one who sees those errors. I get them when I try to reply. In addition, a few days ago, when I tried to connect to the site, the mysql DB showed some errors and rejected my connection (error on line 22 if I remember right).

Anyway, I hope that Arjan is notified on this problem...
    Gods never die, but they are always born...

Downloads
    Uploads
    On 28 Dec 2002 12:56 CET you wrote:

> This post was generated by the Birthright.net message forum.
    > You can view the entire thread at: http://www.birthright.net/read.php?TID=1173
    >
    > PCyric wrote:
    > You are not the only one who sees those errors. I get them when I try to reply. In addition, a few days ago, when I tried to connect to the site, the mysql DB showed some errors and rejected my connection (error on line 22 if I remember right).
    >
    > Anyway, I hope that Arjan is notified on this problem...
    >
    >

Actually the recent Mysql problems have been because of the mysql server first not surviving a reboot of the server and thus had to be restarted manually. Now the problems today was due to a upgrade of the Mysql software, and things should be working properly now.

Though if you have problems with br.net in the future please report any problems to me on: sindrebe@kjemi.uio.no as I`m responsible for any problems with the server side of things with br.net

Cobos

************************************************** **************************
    The Birthright Homepage: http://www.birthright.net
    Birthright-l Archives: http://oracle.wizards.com/archives/birthright-l.html
    To unsubscribe, send email to LISTSERV@ORACLE.WIZARDS.COM
    with UNSUB BIRTHRIGHT-L in the body of the message.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Alrighty then,

How come now the site won't recognize the postings that I've already read? They all have the red "B". I have not changed any of my internet settings and it worked correctly before the server update.:)
    Duane Eggert

Downloads
    Uploads
    irdeggman wrote:
    >
    > This post was generated by the Birthright.net message forum.
    > You can view the entire thread at: http://www.birthright.net/read.php?TID=1173
    >
    > irdeggman wrote:
    > Alrighty then,
    >
    > How come now the site won`t recognize the postings that I`ve already read? They all have the red "B". I have not changed any of my internet settings and it worked correctly before the server update.:)
    >
    Now that seems to be a problem with the actual database and not the
    mysqlserver per see, and such is a problem for Arjan :)

Maybe he can say something about that ?

Cobos

************************************************** **************************
    The Birthright Homepage: http://www.birthright.net
    Birthright-l Archives: http://oracle.wizards.com/archives/birthright-l.html
    To unsubscribe, send email to LISTSERV@ORACLE.WIZARDS.COM
    with UNSUB BIRTHRIGHT-L in the body of the message.

Thread Information