Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure if the old site had this or if it was simply on Morg's COGII Open BB, but I'd really like to have the little button near the individual threads that takes you back to the top of the screen. It cuts down on scrolling.

If you happen to open the discussion boards in its own window there is not a quick link back to the main page for the site.... Or I'm missing something. If it is there its not obvious enough. Perhaps a link on the "Birthright.net" part of the toolbar image, the large pic at the top of the page or the book with the B on the right hand side (if they are seperate images...).
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you add the date to the "Last Post Info" column on the "home" page of the discussion board. If you don't get to read everything on a page your cookies crumble and the indicators for new threads get off easily. The date would help determine what you have/haven't read.

Did you miss me Arjan??? :P
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Thread Information