Downloads: Birthright 5e (based off AD&D 2e version)

Birthright 5e (based off AD&D 2e version)

Rate this File
Uploaded by zcthu3 - 01-07-2015
Author Author zcthu3
File Size File Size 560.7 KB
Downloads Downloads 1,309
+ Download
Hi all

I have attached a copy of the conversion doc we intend to use in our home game. Hopefully some of you find it of some use. A couple of things:

1. Our group isn't overly concerned with balance; given that I have tried to stay true to the spirit of the rules, rather than any sort of mechanical balance. Given that, some blood abilities (in particular) may be completely unbalanced.

2. This conversion has borrowed from other conversions linked to from this site, but after multiple variations to the original doc, I can't remember who posted what. If you find something in it that you suggested/converted and which I have then used, thank for your assistance and please let me know so I can attribute it.

Also, it has some house rules (which I have left in) around unblooded regents, mainly as something might happen in the future of the campaign which might see it being necessary to have rules for such.

Thread Discussion

Images

None

Comments

JanGunterssen
04-17-2016 at 10:20 AM
Thanks!
Politan
08-27-2016 at 11:10 PM
I appreciate it.
AlanGunhouse
05-31-2023 at 02:59 PM
I was working on my own version of 5e Birthright. It has a few differences, if people are interested.

BIRTHRIGHT, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS, D&D, the BIRTHRIGHT logo, and the D&D logo are trademarks owned by Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and are used by permission. ©2002-2010 Wizards of the Coast, Inc.