Downloads: Rhoubhe, Markazor and Spiderfell

Rhoubhe, Markazor and Spiderfell

Rate this File
Uploaded by Morgul - 06-14-2011
Author Author Morgul
File Size File Size 61.9 KB
Downloads Downloads 377
+ Download
Here you can play Rhoubhe, Spiderfell and Markazor (not fully allied to the Gorgon). I suggest playing Rhoubhe for the awesome castle and the challenge of only having one province, even though you have the 2nd strongest Awnsheghlien. Even though this is an obscure game now, the postings are old, here's some new stuff.

Also, remember to be active on this site and say thanks, these are the only playable realms on the searchable net.

Thread Discussion

Images

None

Comments

Gortlock
03-27-2013 at 03:14 PM
Awesome, thank you. I played BR GA when it first came out and loved it. My friends and I also played the pen and paper game. It is good to see this stie still active after all these years!
Morgul
02-23-2014 at 03:32 PM
Glad to see you on the site and sorry for the very late reply. Awesome you played on table, my older brother and I did, great game.
Morgul
03-01-2014 at 03:06 PM
I've posted on my separate thread how to install, but I'll make it easier by posting here:

These are save files (.sav I believe) and go in the save folder (the folder where game saves go when you save them). I recommend not doing the the quests that kill your faction leader (i.e. Rhoubhe & Spiderfell missions) or lose your faction in the game (or crash the game). Also, you should kill off the Gorgon's realm if you can, this will make the game more stable. If I could, I would take the Gorgon out completely and make different BR games, but the coding is uber hard-encrypted.
Kain
05-19-2019 at 07:11 AM
thanks mate
proteus100
08-02-2019 at 06:14 PM
thanks ! its great to play with the spider!
BrunoZed
11-24-2022 at 05:44 AM
Thanks !

BIRTHRIGHT, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS, D&D, the BIRTHRIGHT logo, and the D&D logo are trademarks owned by Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and are used by permission. ©2002-2010 Wizards of the Coast, Inc.