File Size File Size 812.0 KB
Downloads Downloads 648
+ Download

Images

None

Comments

teralitha
08-07-2015 at 12:52 AM
Can you tell the rest of us how you got it to work? I havent been able to get it to work on windows 7. The game runs on dosbox, the 1.4 patch also works in dosbox, no other patch works... Neither editor works in windows far as I can tell.
When I try to install it, it asks me to insert my cd(which I do have and inserted) I think I will have to buy an older version of windows just so i can play old games... does anyone know how to get the editors to work on windows 7?
Wade Aznable
04-30-2013 at 10:48 AM
Hello everyone,
this is my first post / comment, so I hope I do everything right.
I would like to know with which version does this character editor work, since I seem not to have it working neither with patch 1.3 nor patch 1.4. Or maybe I'm not using it in the right way... can you help?
Thanx in advance for your time and attention, and more generally for this great Birthright site!
Wade
Wade Aznable
05-02-2013 at 01:08 PM
Update: I managed to make it work, and it's great!
teralitha
08-07-2015 at 12:55 AM
When attemtping to use the editors with dosbox it just says they are windows NT executables and dont work
Michael Romes
05-17-2021 at 04:46 PM
I can start and use the Chared to modify existing characters. But is there no way to create a new character and add that into the game somehow, only to replace an existing regent?
teralitha
11-28-2022 at 03:49 PM
Just putting this here for those who are getting the "insert disk to run this program" error.
Go into the game folder and open up BRSETUP.CFG file and change the drive letter to your cd rom drive letter if its not D then save the file. The character editor and scene editor rely on your disk to run and also rely on the drive letter in this config file to find your drive. Change the drive letter to your actual drive letter in this file and the editors will work.

BIRTHRIGHT, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS, D&D, the BIRTHRIGHT logo, and the D&D logo are trademarks owned by Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and are used by permission. ©2002-2010 Wizards of the Coast, Inc.