User:Satchkep45

I've been a fan of BR since my earliest days roleplaying. I thought the combination of high strategy and nitty-gritty roleplaying was fascinating, but most of all I love the complexity and reality of BR (especially compared to high-magic, low-plausibility settings like Forgotten Realms). I think it was the lack of a language called 'Common' that first caught my eye.
Pretty much I've been adding content on odd little corners of Cerilia when I get a few minutes, categories like the history of Kvigmar and the mysterious Garradalaigh. Check out my long neglected BR site: http://www.geocities.com/satchkep45/satchkep.html
I'm looking to complete my BR collection, if anyone has and is willing to sell/trade/give (wouldn't that be the day) the following items, please contact me:
"Player's Secrets of Endier"
"Player's Secrets of Hogunmark"
"Of Varsks and Winter Witches" by Sean K. Reynolds
Dragon #218, #219, #220, #221, #232
Polyhedron #108, #109

Tags for this Page