PDA

View Full Version : Hello...???

marcum uth mather
11-07-2002, 01:57 AM
Is anyone out there still in charater or has my blathering scared everyone off.

Krow
11-07-2002, 05:11 AM
Yeah.... I'm here Marcum... I come, I read.... I stay silent for the most part. :)

Ariadne
11-07-2002, 08:07 AM
Yes, but if (nearly) nobody says a word, it's a little bit boring after a time...

I still hope for an answer!

Lord Eldred
11-07-2002, 07:00 PM
Hello Marcum, I have been suffering from bouts where I suddenly lose track of where I am or what I am doing or what I have been saying. In fact have we ever met? I am Lord Eldred, High Councilor of the newly titled United Provinces of Cerilia (Consisting of Ilien, Medore, Roesone, Oseorde and one province formely belonging to Aerenwe). And who exactly may you be?

marcum uth mather
11-08-2002, 10:10 PM
I be Marcum Uth Mather, a jarel from the hightlands. O and I be cursed with the uncontrolable power of shapechanging!!

Lord Eldred
02-04-2003, 10:29 PM
Does this shape changing effect your memory? I have sudden bouts of memory loss and seem to lose track of large chuncks of time. Could I be a shape changer?

marcum uth mather
03-13-2003, 04:10 PM
nay my friend it does not affect your mind in that way. you miss a small amount of what goes around you as you are bersurk. you may be poisned or the victem of a vile spell. you should contact a follower of your god to see if they can shed light on the subject