PDA

View Full Version : Birthright Product

Pyotr Tusilov
09-26-2002, 09:59 PM
Hello everyone!!! Hope all is well. This is Tony Szczudlo, and I just want to say I'm very happy to be a part of this. Birthright is kinda like my child, well at least the look, and feel of the world. I conceptualized it, and painted all but 2 covers for the game, and the 2 I didn't paint, SUCKED!!! I don't want to sound too conceited, but they did. Anyway I'm proud of all you guys have done, and if I can help in anyway I WILL. Also I wanted to say I have plenty of Box sets laying around, and other Birthright product as well. I also have prints for sale, of the epic " Battle of Sorrows Field" which was the Campaign Box Cover painting. These are $20.00 plus S&H. Well thanks for all the support of the game, and lets get it back on it's feet, and kicking ass in the Gaming market.

Peace,
Tony

Ulairi
09-26-2002, 10:36 PM
Awesome!

Do you have a website where we can buy this stuff?

Arjan
09-26-2002, 11:08 PM
I offered to make a website for him to sell the stuff and show his art.
but until then please drop him a line that you are interested in buying the stuff from him.

those prints are REALY nice, and every BR fan SHOULD have them!!!

([_]

Birthright-L
09-26-2002, 11:30 PM
How do we contact him? I didn`t see an email addy to respond to...

-anakin

The Birthright Homepage: http://www.birthright.net
Birthright-l Archives: http://oracle.wizards.com/archives/birthright-l.html
To unsubscribe, send email to LISTSERV@ORACLE.WIZARDS.COM
with UNSUB BIRTHRIGHT-L in the body of the message.

Arjan
09-26-2002, 11:42 PM
That is because you read from the Mailinglist.
When you goto the forum thread you are able to click on the users profile.
http://www.birthright.net/member.php?actio...rofile&UID=1753 (http://www.birthright.net/member.php?action=profile&UID=1753)

there you will see all his details.

Arjan

the Falcon
09-27-2002, 11:01 AM
<< I conceptualized it, and painted all but 2 covers for the game, and the 2 I didn't paint, SUCKED!!! I don't want to sound too conceited, but they did.>>

The cover art of BE and HotGB did suck indeed.

Oh, and a question to an answer that especially some of the birthright-l members have been dying to know: how do you pronounce "szczudlo"?
We honestly don't know. :}

Pyotr Tusilov
09-27-2002, 02:11 PM
My name is Pronounced SUD-LO (SZCZUDLO) The ZCZ is silent. Yes, that is Polish, for anyone wondering aloud.

morgramen
09-28-2002, 02:03 AM
Orginally posted by Pyotr Tusilov

My name is Pronounced SUD-LO (SZCZUDLO) The ZCZ is silent. Yes, that is Polish, for anyone wondering aloud.

That's an odd way to pronounce Tusilov. :)
Hehehe... sorry, couldn't resist. It was just sort of sitting there waiting....

Keovar
10-30-2002, 05:09 AM
Great to see you here, Tony! You are one of my favorite fantasy artists, right up there with Larry Elmore. Your style is "the look" of Birthright, just as his is "the look" of Dragonlance to me.

It's too bad you didn't get EVERY cover for the Birthright products, but I especially regret that Easley got the cover for Blood Enemies. While undead are one of the few things that his distorted and striated style actually works well on, I'm sure you could have done it much more justice. Your painting of the Raven would have made an awesome cover for the book. Let Easley be the artist for Forgotten Realms, and be one more reason that the Realms are better left Forgotten!

Also, thanks for the pronunciation guide for your surname. Now I won't have to stumble over it anymore when I'm naming my favorite artists! :)

Keovar
10-30-2002, 05:35 AM
By the way, do you have a website to show off some of your work? I'd love to see more of it...

And if your user information is correct - Happy Birthday!!!

([_] (no birthday cakes available)

Eric Saxon
11-25-2002, 09:45 PM
Happy B-Day Tony, I love your work! :) ([_]

Keovar
11-25-2002, 11:42 PM
Apparently the birthday listing in his user information is incorrect. Now it says November 26th, 2002 but when I sent my earlier post, it said October 29th.

Arch-Sorcerer Gargamel
12-09-2002, 05:00 PM
The art on his Birthright material was very excellent. It helped set the tone and feeling of the setting. But you all already know that.

Athos69
12-10-2002, 05:08 AM
I went to his user profile, and aside from an AIM ID, there is no contact information.

I'd *love* to get my hands on some prints but need to be able to get in touch...

-Mike Dowd

Lawgiver
12-10-2002, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Keovar

Apparently the birthday listing in his user information is incorrect. Now it says November 26th, 2002 but when I sent my earlier post, it said October 29th.

The board has an error that if your birthday is blank under your profile then it displays the current date.

Ellendael Nightstalker
12-11-2002, 06:42 AM
I'll be in touch with Tony on friday... his computer's down.

I'll be sure to pass on the birthday wishes and so forth. Tony's a big birthright fan and I imagine he'll be pleased to hear the compliments on his work.

He doesn't have an official website or anything, and I'm unsure how to score prints. Maybe I can find out which convention he'll be attending next.

morgramen
12-19-2002, 03:40 PM
Could you try and find out the details from Tony when you speak with him Ross? I know he had prints of Sorrwos Field, but I wasn't sure of the size, price etc. I'd also like to know if he's planning on issuing other prints (such as the cover for the BoP and Vos books!!!)

Athos69
12-20-2002, 02:00 AM
In addition, could you get some sort of working email address for him?

-Mike

warlord_nabron
12-20-2002, 07:42 AM
I don't have his e-mail address infront of me at the moment, but it should be accessible from his user profile (that's where I got it in the first place).

Athos69
12-21-2002, 12:49 AM
nope... not on his profile... just an AIM alias -- and I don't use AIM...

Asriel
01-23-2003, 10:54 AM
Hy Tony!
My name is Matteo, and I'm Italian.
I'm very interested in every "ruin of an empire" domain sourcebooks except the talinie one. I also need the priest and deities sourcebook... can you help me???
My e-mail is vince_mannesmann@yahoo.it
Thank you!!!!
Peace!