PDA

View Full Version : Character Kits

Lawgiver
12-04-2001, 03:30 AM
I have a particular player who gets easily bored with the same old character classes. Does anyone have any new character kits or particularly interesting character ideas?

Xander
12-16-2001, 10:50 PM
How about a kit fashioned after Regent Extraordinaire Xander Archos of Coeranys? Just a thought.
:P

Lawgiver
12-16-2001, 11:05 PM
Keep thinking Xander...:P

Xander
12-17-2001, 12:33 AM
Seriously though there is a "crusader" under General Info section on this page.
;)

Lawgiver
12-26-2001, 01:20 PM
The only problem with the Crusader kit outlined on this site is its lack of restrictions. You basically get a bunch of benefits (extra regency, lackeys, paladin like benefits, etc.) but suffer no ill effects. Not even added moral restrictions. Its almost as useful as being dual class without having the need for extra experience. I had a crusader kit for my normal D&D camaign settings, though its more a fighter with minor paladin abilities. With a little tweeking MR. Robb's Crusaders have potential. Though I doubt that Xander would want to turn from his path as a ranger. ;)

Xander
12-27-2001, 01:38 AM
Well put Good Sir, Sir Xander will never turn from the ranger ways.

Lord Eldred
01-01-2002, 07:22 PM
You could always had the restrictions you seek for the crusader class.

I will be making a Knights of Crescent Moon Kit as soon as I get time. Also Knights of Haelyn Kit.

brownie
01-18-2002, 03:55 AM
I have done some adjusting with the fist of hector. I changed the god to Crecia and Belinic. DOne some adjusting with feets making them with axes and and other things. About the same special abilities.

brownie
01-18-2002, 03:56 AM
Lord what is this Knight of the cressent moon??? I have made a ninja kit using that kit to modify and use it in the cerilia. Not many changes.

Lord Eldred
02-24-2002, 06:08 PM
Brownie to answer your question it is an organization that exists in Modoere.

Why don't you post the Fist of Hector modifications?

Chioran
03-08-2002, 03:37 AM
I have been pondering a kit that combines limited psionic capabilities with the majority of a priests abilities. Knowing what the majority of you think of psionicists I know the response that I am in for. Not only that, but it will be a cold day in Rhuelgard before I get to play one in my current campaign.

Lord Shaene
03-08-2002, 01:02 PM
Let me take the liberty to answer this for our Dm, NO!

Hehehe :P

Chioran
03-08-2002, 07:49 PM
I wonder how well our DM would take to you responding on his behalf.

Awfully presumptuous of you.

Lord Eldred
03-10-2002, 03:43 PM
Lord Shaene just knows me well enough to guess that the answer would be no.

However, I am a hypocrite when I have a mindslayer in the campaign world but won't allow others to have psionics.

However, that is the advantage of being the DM ;)

So to make it clear your planned kit is a no in this campaign!

Chioran
03-11-2002, 03:42 AM
Orginally posted by Lord Eldred

Lord Shaene just knows me well enough to guess that the answer would be no.

However, I am a hypocrite when I have a mindslayer in the campaign world but won't allow others to have psionics.

However, that is the advantage of being the DM ;)

So to make it clear your planned kit is a no in this campaign!

Well, Lord Hypocr- Eldred, that's fine. You are entitled to your unenlightened, narrow minded point of view. I have just one thing to say.

I'm tellin!

Lord Eldred
07-01-2002, 01:53 PM
Telling who?

I wonder what other people feel about psionics.