PDA

View Full Version : Empty Bucket Inn : Grand opening

Arjan
08-30-2002, 04:55 PM
Welcome travelers!
Please be seated on the round table in the corner.
I would like you to know the Inn's speciality, spicy stew, is back on the menu. and ofcourse our own made ale!

meanwhile you can listen to the best Bards from town.

have fun, my travelers.

Lord Eldred
08-31-2002, 01:56 AM
I hope the round table in the corner is going to big enough for all of us my friend. Send me over a ([_] as soon as you can!

Sellenus
08-31-2002, 02:48 AM
I do hope you were refering to me as the best Bard in town...;) . I would be honored to play for such a gathering, but please excuse me a bit when/if the conversations turn to religion again. Last time my pointed ears overheard such a conversation I remained silent as to not offend such friends...

Sir Justine
08-31-2002, 05:53 AM
Any problem with religion??? Each one of us must follow the teachings of one god, and respect their power! I would not admit other way!

Ariadne
08-31-2002, 12:59 PM
Well, not every one with elven blood in his veins has problems with gods (I can tell of myself). But may be the human blood is guilty of this...

Sellenus
09-03-2002, 07:48 PM
I have no problem with Gods... we are each defined by our faith. I am as true to my faith as you Sir Justine are to yours. I whole heartly respect you for this, and ask nothing of you in return. Well, one thing perhaps... please do not argue your belief in "one God's teachings" in front of the fair Princess Emerald Greybeard. She is favored by two Gods, and would defend her beliefs fiercely.

Ariadne
09-04-2002, 09:29 AM
Oh, I don't want to hurt her, but see, it's a little bit ..errr.. curious for me. I respect Haelyn too, but I can't tell that I would worship him or be favored by him...

Markazor King
09-06-2002, 01:46 AM
Bah! This talk about religion is a waste of time. My Liege, Prince Raesene is power and power is the religion we must bow. Bring me a beer, young goblin herald. We have to meet someone important in this awful place.

*The Goblin snarls and with great noise chat with his minions, another 4 goblins*

Ariadne
09-06-2002, 10:35 AM
If your Prince Raesene is a power, I'm a gnoll. If you bow to power, I can show you something of it....

Markazor King
09-06-2002, 01:01 PM
These Anuire people are a bunch of weaks! Do you see, young herald? Do you see how their women talk? I have no more time to waste here...let's go, Goblins, there is nothing here to us...

Ariadne
09-06-2002, 01:14 PM
Anurian? Are these Khinasi/ halfelven features so bad to detect?

Markazor King
09-06-2002, 02:59 PM
The Goblin turns away, leaving to the door. He goes into another tavern, hidding from two guards who were walking by the street.

Sellenus
09-06-2002, 09:41 PM
Try to forgive him m'lady he is... ahh... ahh... I'm sorry I'm at a loss for words.

Sir Justine
09-07-2002, 12:02 AM
I just don't killed that goblin right here for respect by the master of the house!!!
But I was wrong of course, to be resting here. The work of a knight never ends...

(He gets up and starts to go out. When he's by the door):

Not that I think he will accept a duel...

Snowman 67
10-17-2002, 01:33 AM
**Ranger Overhears Conversation**

Excuse me for ease dropping but i couldnt help but hear you people squander over relegion. I believe we all have a right to believe as we must, but to question one another is an endless battle that nobody will ever win. Who is to say what is right and wrong in beliefs?, I just assume keep my relegion to myself. I dont want to anger anybody but relegious conversations around here never end up in good standing.

Sellenus
10-17-2002, 07:45 PM
squander?

Snowman 67
10-18-2002, 12:39 PM
If you are unhappy with my words then maybe you should leave, or hold thy tounge.

Abbess Allessandra
10-19-2002, 01:55 AM
A lady walks over and stands behind Ariadne. "I believe this is a place of free speech, Snowman. Perhaps it is you who has a problem with religion. I seem to recall that there are at least 3 of us here who would gladly talk of their religion. As a matter of fact I am compelled to do so quite often. I do not recall us formally meeting. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Abbess Allessandra of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn, Regent of Algale and Osoerde and Council member of the United Provinces of Haelyn. Now what you were saying is that religious talks never end up well. I beg to differ with you. There are two more priestesses sitting here in this room and I have enjoyed learning about their religions and there gods. There is more than one god you know? You do know that right?"

Snowman 67
10-19-2002, 09:44 PM
Sorry too upset you in any way,, i have no problem with relegion as long as people dont have to fight over it. do i know of more than one god?, i believe i have, if i had not heard than i must be very isolated. I am glad that you enjoy relegions, nothing is wrong with that, and talking about it is all the better. nice to meet you, i have had better introductions but,, beggers can't be choosers. good day.

Abbess Allessandra
10-20-2002, 09:34 PM
I am very happy to meet you as well Snowman. I apologize if I came across a bit rough. After all we have a Goblin King insulting us wanting help if removing some artifact from some of Kreisha's witches. I am a little on edge

Snowman 67
10-20-2002, 09:58 PM
Arghh!, im not very fond of goblins,,,, they make my skin itch. There is just somthing about those little evil creatures that isn't normal to my eye. Maybe im just prejeduce against them. The only good goblin is a prisoned goblin. But I guess the gods must have put them here for a reason,, right?. Or maybe they are just here to remind ourselves how important insanity and law is in a kingdom.

Snowman 67
10-20-2002, 10:03 PM
Did i say insanity?,,, excuse me. I did mean to say "sanity". I speak to fast for my tounge to comprehend my own language,, how embarrasing.