PDA

View Full Version : Prefered Races

Ariadne
07-02-2002, 01:44 PM
It might be very interesting to know, what races players prefer and why...

Ariadne
07-02-2002, 01:50 PM
My favourite race is the elf. They might be arrogant, but I like their culture, feel for magic and their agelessness (an elf needn't ever haste).

Further I prefer Half-elfs and Halflings, but I never would play a dwarf...

Perhelion
07-23-2002, 02:00 PM
Hah! Never trust an elf! How many holds have fallen when they refused to acknowledge old alliances? The short-lived humans forget ancient pacts, but the elves willfully disregard them! Traitors! How much scorn and misplaced pride have we had to put with in our negotiations, only to be bruskly shown to the border when their mood changed? What do they do with their long lives than to waste them with empty revels and hollow songs of times long gone? They are a fallen race, that erhaps should have stayed with the Darkness at Deismar, that we could have crushed them once and for all!

Dhorri Hagrumson, Lord of the Western Delve, Advisor to King Tjorgrim of Khurin-Azur.

Azrai
07-23-2002, 02:11 PM
I also prefer playing elves. the elves in the cerilia setting are realy interesting designed.

Skawpya
08-22-2002, 04:24 AM
I wonder why half orog was included in the poll while goblin, orog, and gnoll, the secondary races of cerilia, were all lumped into other?

Sir Justine
08-22-2002, 10:28 PM
I voted for human because in Birthright, with the different subraces, they are very diverse. The only basic race I have never played is dwarf: I could never think of a good roleplay that was different than the common "gimli".