PDA

View Full Version : New Player

Allen
11-23-2001, 08:37 PM
I would love to be in a game for which I would have time to learn. It all seems very exciting but is this possible?

Chioran
11-24-2001, 07:35 PM
Allen,
The group I play in has routinely taken on new players, who have never had any experience with birthright (me included). I am sure that there would be plenty of groups who would take the time to help bring you up to speed. Provided that you are willing to put forth the effort to learn the material.

Lord Eldred
11-25-2001, 03:45 AM
I am in that group with Chioran. We like to bring in newbies and train them as long as they are going to be commited to the game. Do you have the commitment Allen?

Lawgiver
12-05-2001, 03:59 AM
Allen I noticed your from KY. What part? I'm from Murray, is in the far western part (the little pointy end of th state...) near Paducah.

If your in descent driving range perhaps you could join us... Unfortunately, my email campaign is booked. We still get together occassionally for an old fashioned gaming session once in a while.

brownie
01-14-2002, 01:14 AM
I a interested in palying on line. I am just trying to find a good group to play with. Anyone you can recommend to play with if you are not looking for new people to play.

Magian
01-14-2002, 01:39 AM
I would suggest that all new players who have questions put them up here on this board for the snake pit to get their hands on. Certainly we would be happy to point you in all sorts of directions. Maybe a separate thread could be made for new players questions and answers?

Lord Shaene
01-14-2002, 12:38 PM
One other suggestion may be to go to a near-by gaming convention and see if they are runnning a birthright event or see if there is a local gaming group that you could get involved in

Arjan
01-14-2002, 12:54 PM
Another very good way to learn the game is to join a Play by email (PBeM)

Lawgiver
01-14-2002, 01:07 PM
Heres a link to the Crown and the Blood. A new game that is starting ASAP.

http://students.ceid.upatras.gr/~petras/pbem/main.htm

brownie
01-15-2002, 12:44 AM
law the link did not work for me. If you are still looking for players email me at msbrown716@yahoo.com

Lawgiver
01-15-2002, 02:17 AM
Orginally posted by brownie
law the link did not work for me. If you are still looking for players email me at msbrown716@yahoo.com

I'm not the GM. Its PCyric his email is: darkon62@hotmail.com