PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a DM

Moore
05-01-2011, 09:58 PM
I am interested in finding a DM so I can play in a new game. I have avery specific character and background in mind. I use the 2nd edition rules, but if the DM doesn't, suitable descriptions can be used in place of specific rules.

Please let me know if you are willing to DM for a mature, detailed, campaign, in exchange for compensation.

Sorontar
05-02-2011, 12:48 AM
Hi Moore,

Welcome to Birthright.net. I am not a DM but I think you need to be a little more specific. Where are you located? Do you want an online game or face-to-face? Do you want adventures or a domain level game (or both)? How many other players do you anticipate participating?

Sorontar

Moore
05-02-2011, 10:09 PM
Thank you for reading and replying to my post.

I planned to be as open ended in my original post as possible, as I doubt I will get any responses from anyone interested.

But thank you for your suggestion.

Jaleela
05-03-2011, 11:01 AM
If I am reading this correctly, you already have a campaign detailed and ready to go and that you are merely looking for a DM to run it? Correct?

I think you might get a few more responses if people had a little bit more of an idea about your campaign: do you already have a detailed campaign world set up or are you looking for the DM to fashion it based on the goals of player (character) goals?

Moore
05-09-2011, 01:10 AM
Perhaps I am making this too difficult.

Allow me to restate:

I am interested in finding a DM,
that in exchange for financial compensation,
would be willing to DM for me, in person if near Poughkeepsie, NY, online otherwise,

And I would prefer:
to use the 2nd edition rules, although any system can be used with good detail,
a mature, detailed campaign, an overview of which I will be happy to discuss with any interested parties, including my desired character.

If you have any questions, or you are interested, please reply or send me a message.

Thank you.

Dyark
05-09-2011, 10:13 AM
Perhaps I am making this too difficult.

Allow me to restate:

I am interested in finding a DM,
that in exchange for financial compensation,
would be willing to DM for me, in person if near Poughkeepsie, NY, online otherwise,

And I would prefer:
to use the 2nd edition rules, although any system can be used with good detail,
a mature, detailed campaign, an overview of which I will be happy to discuss with any interested parties, including my desired character.

If you have any questions, or you are interested, please reply or send me a message.

Thank you.

Send me a message with your general idea.
I will see if that can fit in my compaign (online).
it should start in the fall 2011. Using both 3rd and 2nd edition.

Gustav
05-09-2011, 09:41 PM
In case someone are planning a new online campaign.
I am always interested in playing a wizard.