PDA

View Full Version : Dyaark: Taxation effect on loyalty

Mirviriam
07-12-2010, 02:29 AM
Since I am thinking of playing with different persons on different timezone, a temporary table with the adjustment would be great, so if there is more than 1 DM, we can play/adjust without being live.

Run the query for every Rulers with at least one holding

and thanks a lot :)

Okay, I'm examining the situation...

To implement this you want a function which can be called when the player on the webpage submits a modification to the tax level?

OR

You want a function to be called by when the DM hits a button to process turns. Where this function will be called & cycle through every province in the Province table.

I reference TaxLevel (in Province table) to find the if the taxes are light (add one to loyalty), severe (minus one from loyalty) or other (no action required). Creating a temporary table which lists the ProvinceID as it's key.

The disadvantage I see is you then need a commit function to put this all back in to the province's Loyalty or LoyaltyModifier after the other DM see's it.

Dyark
07-13-2010, 06:03 AM
I tough about an adjustment that that will be made for all provinces after the 3 round which is control by the dm (so like the option 2) since the adjustment are made only at the end of a domain turn.

Dyark
07-13-2010, 11:44 AM
I'm thinking of making a temporary table for all the effect on loyalty up onto the next turn.

That is if the regent makes changes, doesn't respond to random events, etc...

I think it would be easier, what do you think ?