PDA

View Full Version : Any NYC based Birthrighters?

rjurikwinds
03-23-2010, 06:02 PM
Hey everyone,

I just moved to New York City (from California) -- and of course I brought the wife and kids along, but I didn't have room in the moving truck for my two D&D players (I would have to find them jobs... and besides I don't know if their significant others would have agreed!)

Are any of you based in the tri-state area? I can DM or play -- either way, and I got most books (gosh, I don't have 4th edition yet though)

Exile
03-28-2010, 08:16 PM
If anyone is in the area, then I'd thoroughly recommend giving this a go. I hugely enjoyed Rjurik Winds, from start to finish. =)

AndrewTall
03-30-2010, 07:37 PM
Good luck with the move Charles, is the time difference to Europe going to be any better?

rjurikwinds
03-31-2010, 01:08 PM
Good luck with the move Charles, is the time difference to Europe going to be any better?

Yes, time difference should be awesome now; and I'm also doing some travel accross the pond for work that I can extend for pleasure. Was in your neck of the woods (Manchester actually) back in January. I have to open boxes still and find my headset that I might join in some online virtual games: Larry (from San Diego) said he'd run one with part BR but mostly adventuring and that we needed headsets... so I have to follow-up with him on that, because here it looks like players are few and far between (people play more video games to pen-and-paper's demise!)

Thelandrin
03-31-2010, 07:41 PM
Well, it's only three hours' difference between California and New York, but that might be all you need :)

AndrewTall
04-01-2010, 07:34 PM
Hmm, Newcastle isn't <quite> my neck of the woods, but feel free to crash any time you are in London. :)