PDA

View Full Version : Races: Orogs

tpdarkdraco
04-15-2009, 01:16 AM
Here is a version of Orogs based of 2ed & 3ed BR.

Orogs, Cerilian
A dangerous and cunning race of warriors who live in caverns and fortresses deep underground.

Racial Traits

Average Height: 6’4” – 7’
Average Weight: 250 - 300 lbs

Ability Scores: +2 Str, +2 Con
Size: Medium
Speed: 6
Vision: Darkvision

Languages: Orog, Karamhul.
Skill Bonus: +2 Endurance, +2 Dungeoneering
Orog Discipline: You gain a +2 bonus racial bonus to saving throws against any ongoing effects.
Orog Constitution: You gain a +1 racial bonus to your Fort defense.
Orog Counterstrike: You can use the orog counterstrike as an encounter power.

Orog Counterstrike Orog Racial Power
You enemy strikes you with an attack but he has left his guard open to your counterstrike.
Encounter
Immediate Reaction Melee weapon
Trigger: An adjacent enemy hits you with a melee attack.
Effect: You make a melee attack against the adjacent enemy.
Attack: Strength +2 vs. AC
Hit: 1[W] + Strength modifier damage and the target is dazed until the end of your next turn.

dundjinnmasta
04-15-2009, 09:13 AM
I think the Orogs would be served best if the Goliath and Half-Orc were used as templates though I am currently to tired to really put it together. I will do so later tonight if I have the drive to go into the Orogs.

It appears there is next to no-information available about Orog abilities in 2E BR or 3E BR so I was wondering where you were getting the base for their statistics from? I remember Orogs in the 2E MM and I can't remember if they were also present in the 3E MM (or atleast one of them).

tpdarkdraco
04-15-2009, 11:50 AM
I
It appears there is next to no-information available about Orog abilities in 2E BR or 3E BR so I was wondering where you were getting the base for their statistics from? I remember Orogs in the 2E MM and I can't remember if they were also present in the 3E MM (or atleast one of them).

I got the info from the 3e conversion of BR Chapter 9: Creatures as it had stats for them and a write up on what they were like. There are also some stats in the Scales of War adventure path for orogs.