PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Edition Birthright

monkey
11-22-2001, 11:47 PM
Hey There Folks
I'm new to this board and I was wondering if there is a 3rd ed. "official" Birthright project, like what is being done on the Dark Sun site.

Arjan
11-23-2001, 11:41 AM
A 3rd edition comversion module was written by Dr. Travis Doom.

You can download it in the download section

Arjan

Elton Robb
12-27-2001, 04:23 PM
Actually, there is a group of BR 3E conversion writers that have decided to join forces to work on an official conversion for Birthright.:P

We are trying to attract Rich Baker as an overseer of the project, so that we can make sure it goes well. What I'd like to do, though, is to see our work published on paper as an officially licensed 3E Campaign World, like Ravenloft is.

linnorm
12-27-2001, 08:09 PM
Any progress on this?

Orginally posted by Elton Robb

Actually, there is a group of BR 3E conversion writers that have decided to join forces to work on an official conversion for Birthright.:P

We are trying to attract Rich Baker as an overseer of the project, so that we can make sure it goes well. What I'd like to do, though, is to see our work published on paper as an officially licensed 3E Campaign World, like Ravenloft is.

Bryon
12-28-2001, 04:00 AM
;) This is sort of goffy, but I just found out I actually served on the same ship as Rich Baker in the Navy. I never thought the guy was a role player.

I think he was an Officer in the Deck Department and I was a lowly Signalman.

Anyway, I would like to know how the 3E conversion is progressing also.

Elton Robb
12-28-2001, 04:26 PM
We are deciding on what to do with the Races.:P

I'll post more as soon as I have more info.

Elton Robb

Lord Eldred
01-01-2002, 08:10 PM
I think there are 500 members of this site plus many others who will keep our fingers crossed that you will be able to do it officially!

Elton Robb
01-01-2002, 08:42 PM
Orginally posted by Lord Eldred

I think there are 500 members of this site plus many others who will keep our fingers crossed that you will be able to do it officially!

Mr. Baker is looking over the laws as to what we can, or can not do. And the rest of us on the project may involve 500 members on this sight for input.

The Goal is to create something like the new Ravenloft or Dark Sun 3E.:P

Tannen Pinnorael
01-13-2002, 03:50 AM
Well, this thread answers the question I asked in my own thread about the subject. Consider me hyped about this!