PDA

View Full Version : Gauging Interest: Birthright Play by Post ( looking to start in the new year )

andywarduk30uk
12-22-2008, 09:07 AM
Looking for interested players to join a new game due to start early January. Based in the Birthright setting and centred around the main region of Anuire, this will be a game of Regents and powers, Armies and Diplomacy. Not your usual hack and slash...

Characters will all be as per the 3.5 Rules available from Birthright.net and will be true and keeping with the setting so unfortunately not so many elven rulers ( only two available ..but Mages are another thing...) This will be a game for the King and Queen makers among you and not for those who only want a quick game ( i would like this to carry on and on and on but i guess that depends on the interest shown )

So, if your interested and want more information please drop me an email. A list of Available domains will be passed to you to help you decide and a copy of the map so you know where you are.

andywarduk30uk
12-22-2008, 04:17 PM
Okay we have our first player and domain taken...

Cariele..

Heres hoping for more :)

andywarduk30uk
12-26-2008, 03:53 PM
okay...things getting speed now..

Forum almost ready..( basic so far and working on a few things to add..) a few players to decide on their realms and characters and heres a list so far of realms taken..

cariele
Tuarhievel
Barak - Azuk
Ghoere
Oserde
Aerenwe

if i missed...forgive :)

Still plenty of room and looking forward to seeing what you all put together..

andy

andywarduk30uk
12-29-2008, 10:36 AM
okay...lots more realms taken and heres the link to the forum..

Birthrightplaybypost.com

basic for now but allows you all to meet and greet and start plotting...

see you there...

andy

andywarduk30uk
12-31-2008, 04:15 PM
server is just being moved guys but should be back up in a while..sorry for the inconvience...and in case i forget

Happy new year :)

andywarduk30uk
01-02-2009, 11:56 AM
WOOHOO !!!!

forums back folks..thanks for the patiance

limolnar
01-27-2009, 09:06 AM
Hello all! I don't know who's creating the new campaign, but count me in!

: )

andywarduk30uk
01-27-2009, 09:17 AM
hi, glad to have you abroad..any idea on realm you might want ? drop me a note and we can sort you one out..

Vadamar
01-28-2009, 08:11 PM
Please, tell me if I can play your campain.

Bye.

Gustav
02-05-2009, 08:18 PM
I would very much like to participate