PDA

View Full Version : A new supplement for the BR pbem war resolution system

PCyric
04-11-2002, 02:18 PM
Guys I am currently having a really bad time trying to resolve war moves in a BR pbem game I am playing as I DM (you know, pills, headaches, some serious stuff:)). Thus I have decided that a supplement with rules of battle resolution, for pbems would be a must. A few rules, that will come handy for the DMs, maybe a program that will resolve the battles automatically, once you input some values in it.
What do you think? Just VOTE!
Those who are interested, mail me at:
darkon62@yahoo.com
(in order to get things going)!
I might create a yahoo groups for those who are interested to help.

Chioran
04-11-2002, 03:07 PM
Have you checked out the one that is available for download from here?

PCyric
04-11-2002, 04:40 PM
If you mean the one in the downloads section, I believe that it is too general. It does not take into account the terrain, the orders about the strategy of the armies, and the generals' skills. I beleive that those "conditions" are too important to be left out.

Chioran
04-11-2002, 05:24 PM
Orginally posted by PCyric

If you mean the one in the downloads section, I believe that it is too general. It does not take into account the terrain, the orders about the strategy of the armies, and the generals' skills. I beleive that those "conditions" are too important to be left out.

That was the one I was referring to. I believe it does accommodate terrains, but I woul have to check when i get home.

goblin_khan
04-11-2002, 06:14 PM
PCyric , i really like your idea.And i want to participate in any way I can.

And don't forget man what we say here in Greece for this kind of stuff :

"EDO INE POU HESTIKE I FORADA STO ALONI !"