PDA

View Full Version : When I ruled the World. PBEM Campaign Starting September 2008.

Beneton
07-18-2008, 09:21 AM
I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"

One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me
And I discovered that my castles stand
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand
- Cold Play.

Good day fellow BR fans and greetings from Oz!

I am hoping to have a PBEM campaign for BRC set up and running by the end of September 2008.

Some background.

I have successfully run 5 BR campaigns over the last 8 years in RT. (Group of dedicated freaks, using 2nd edition as they were published rules, yes yes I hear the groans of ZOMG! you managed to actually make it work, or ZOMG you had real landed wizard regents!).

This will be my first PBEM campaign for BR, so I will be looking for an assistant who is more savy with excell and other administrative issues than I am and who could maybe dedicate one or two evenings per fortnight to assist me in running the game.

I am looking at a turn around time of 3 weeks per domain turn from submission to completion and then starting again.

I am very familiar with d20 already having been part of the playtest orginally and have a great understanding of the 2nd edition BR system.

If you have a wish to become involved in the project I am creating as a player, artist, or even some administration duties, your welcome to get in touch with me via private message here.

Thanking you

Beneton. :)

Patonius
08-09-2008, 06:37 AM
I'd be interested playing. Been a while since I have PBEM in a RPG...

Cargaroth
08-11-2008, 01:44 AM
I would be interested as a player. I prefer the 2nd Ed. rules. Which part of Cerilia do you intend to base your campaign in?