PDA

View Full Version : In the grip of the white hand

Sorontar
06-25-2008, 05:30 AM
Discussion thread for In the grip of the white hand (http://www.birthright.net/brwiki/index.php/In the grip of the white hand). If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

Sorontar
06-25-2008, 05:33 AM
Does anyone know why this wiki page isn't named [[The White Hand]] or [[White Hand]]? It looks like a temple domain description.

Sorontar

Thelandrin
06-25-2008, 09:30 AM
It probably should be White Hand. Kenneth created the article - maybe he was waxing lyrical when he wrote it.

kgauck
06-25-2008, 01:48 PM
I clicked a link. If I recall correctly, I was collaborating with Andrew on adventure hooks, so it might need to be called "In the grip of the white hand (Adventure)"

Many edits have been done since, and I suspect there is a combination of adventure hooks and domain description here.

Given the size of the page, I'd suggest re-naming it something staid like White Hand, and having an adventure header mid-way down the page.

AndrewTall
06-25-2008, 09:23 PM
Its part of the PS Danigau, a write up of the temple of Kreisha with some plot hooks.

It should probably be named after the holding organisation to be consistent, but I quite liked Kenneth's name.