PDA

View Full Version : Announcing A New PBem

ericthecleric
02-16-2008, 04:12 PM
I've prepared a website now- yay! I'm looking for players for "Shadows of Empire", an Anuire-based BR Pbem.

Please take a look at the website; the houserules are publicly viewable, and- for those who are (still!) interested- please PM me here as outlined on the website.

http://shadowsofempire.6.forumer.com

irdeggman
02-16-2008, 07:34 PM
I stongly suggest you look at the sanctioned versions of chapters 1 and 2 instead of the ones in the playtest version of the BRCS.

There have been substantial changes to the way that bloodlines are done (including bloodline score and regency) as well as skills, feats and cultural benefits.

http://www.birthright.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2628

ericthecleric
02-16-2008, 08:06 PM
I have downloaded both already; thanks, Duane. I'll have another look to see the differences!

BTW, thanks for those who've contacted me already. I'll wait until I've got at least 10 players before replying, which should people plenty of time of time to think of who they might want to play.
Please don't forget to include goals for any realms/domains you're interested in! :-)

Kingslayer
02-17-2008, 12:25 AM
Hello Eric,

I might be interested in the game. Just a bit curious how you run turns and such in your pbm game.

i have played rpg's for 20year and birthright a lot as well.. Never done a birthright pbm game and im actually interested in getting in on one.

Can you give me an idea on how often you plan to run turns and such?

thanks

ericthecleric
02-17-2008, 02:28 PM
I'm thinking that turns will be submitted once per 3/4 weeks, for the whole Domain Turn. Hopefully it'll take a week or two to process turns, meaning that players will have two weeks to talk to each other and submit the next turn.

ericthecleric
02-19-2008, 01:44 AM
Kingslayer, feel free to PM me.

ericthecleric
02-24-2008, 06:40 PM
For those who might be interested, these realms/domains are still available:
Realms- Barak-Azhik, Sielwode
Temples- HA, CJS, LPA, PSN
Guilds- EL (PETG), ML (MS), SG (SRT)
Wizards- the Dhoesones, Regien

Note that for the moment, the game is full, but if you wish to join a waiting list, please post on this thread. Thank you.

Necross
04-01-2008, 09:30 AM
Hi. I want to join that waiting list, thanks. I have also PMed you.

DarkApple
04-15-2008, 06:01 PM
Hi Eric the Cleric,

I wish to join also the waiting list for your campaign.

DA

Getters
04-15-2008, 08:06 PM
I wish to join also the waiting list for your campaign.
.... ok iam folling with you ericthecleric i just have not posted i=on here in ages oh for ever one who not playing it a great game and well worth sit on the waiting list:D

lewss
07-05-2008, 08:01 PM
also sent a PM to you :)
wanna join the pbem ;)

BarukAzhik or Talinie or ... any other available ;)

kgauck
07-05-2008, 08:02 PM
The two realms with Thanes. You have a thing for Thanes?

Along with, Stjordvik, these are my two favorite realms.

Thelandrin
07-05-2008, 09:22 PM
There has been some player turn-around, but you may find it best to visit his site (http://shadowsofempire.6.forumer.com/) and PM him (ShadowsDM) there.

lewss
07-05-2008, 09:48 PM
not really love "thanes" at all but i like that domains anyway ;)