PDA

View Full Version : Elton Isilviere

Elton Robb
01-12-2008, 05:28 PM
Discussion thread for Elton Isilviere (http://www.birthright.net/brwiki/index.php/Elton Isilviere). If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

RaspK_FOG
01-12-2008, 10:05 PM
Err... How can a paladin of freedom (a CG class in Unearthed Arcana) be all of what you just mentioned? You present an upholder of three different deities and their virtues, since you say he is a champion of Haelyn, mention he is devoted to Nesirie, and describe a more strictly Cuiraécen-like philosophy... Shouldn't you rather strive to make the character less a scabble of various ideas and contradictions?

Note that there is another issue: shouldn't characters that are mostly our own presented us such? :confused:

kgauck
01-12-2008, 11:52 PM
99% of what's on the wiki now is mostly created by one of us. It seems imprudent to tag nearly everything.

If you have concerns, edit boldly, or suggest alterations here.

Elton Robb
01-13-2008, 12:03 AM
Err... How can a paladin of freedom (a CG class in Unearthed Arcana) be all of what you just mentioned? You present an upholder of three different deities and their virtues, since you say he is a champion of Haelyn, mention he is devoted to Nesirie, and describe a more strictly Cuiraécen-like philosophy... Shouldn't you rather strive to make the character less a scabble of various ideas and contradictions?

Note that there is another issue: shouldn't characters that are mostly our own presented us such? :confused:

Yes. I don't have a lot of time to edit everything I do, since I have college. If you think there are glaring inconsistencies, you are more than welcome to edit them.
:D

I was going to fix them, but I have some homework to do.