PDA

View Full Version : Imaged Unit

Temujin
11-21-2001, 02:55 AM
Greets, I just submitted this battle spell modified from a common spell used by wizards, and included versions compatible with both editions. I'm looking for comments about it so that I can take these comments into account for other battle spells(ammong other things) I will submit in the near and not-so near future. Especially, do you like the format presented henceforth, do you think the conversion accurately reflects the power a battle spell should have and if you appreciate it being made for both editions at once, etc...

Comments welcome and seeked. :)

blitzmacher
11-22-2001, 03:41 PM
The only part of the spell I don't agree with is the chance of missing the real unit when attacking it. Since we're talking about a whole unit attacking another whole unit in a square. It would be pretty hard to miss, but sending a unit of knights in to charge a unit and end up swatting air could really mess up someones battle strategy. All in all I say good work, I do like the spell

Lord Eldred
11-23-2001, 01:29 AM
Isn't it possible that the imaginary unit is in front of the real unit thus when a enemy unit attacks it would attack the imaginary unit missing the real one. Just like in one on one combat. I think it would warrant a chance that the enemy unit misses the real unit. In addition what about missle attacks?

Temujin
11-23-2001, 05:47 AM
I'm not sure what you are implying Lord Eldred, could you clarify?