PDA

View Full Version : Bliene

sirkorbin
11-08-2007, 11:26 AM
Discussion thread for Bliene (http://www.birthright.net/brwiki/index.php/Bliene). If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

Sorontar
01-27-2009, 12:26 AM
The Bliene wiki as entered by Andrew Tall talks about a monastery to a Saint and people being canonised by a Cardinal. Andrew, is this all very specifc to your home campaign and its variation on Birthright religion? Or are there saints of Haelyn etc in the lore anywhere? And which churchs (if any) use the term Cardinal and is that in the lore or added for our convience?

Sorontar.

kgauck
01-27-2009, 01:31 AM
Someone else wrote the Diemed stuff, Andrew just posted it. The OIT is basically strait up medieval Catholic as origainally written. I've been removing the Catholic stuff and replacing it with more Birthright expressions, but since it was a pre-writ domain, its throughout a lot of material.

AndrewTall
01-27-2009, 08:43 PM
Well, I would expect saints - or something very like them all over the place, the churches must have someway of commemorating heroes - for example Roele is almost certainly considered a saint whether called demi-god, angel, or whatever in any given write-up.

As for cardinal I have no idea, Diemed might have been Cardinal Malik's stuff though, and I'm guessing he favours the title...