PDA

View Full Version : Problem with access?

Bialaska
10-20-2007, 11:22 AM
Am I the only one who has been unable to log on birthright.net for the last few days? Anyone knows why it has been down?

ShadowMoon
10-20-2007, 12:08 PM
I had same problems...

Thelandrin
10-20-2007, 07:11 PM
Me too. This isn't the first time it's happened either. I did ask Arjan once but I'm not sure he knows entirely either. (Feel free to correct me, oh dread leader!) :)

AndrewTall
10-21-2007, 02:57 PM
I think he mentioned it was a problem with the Athas server - we borrow space off them so when they go down, we go down :(

Thelandrin
10-21-2007, 08:07 PM
That may well be it. Thanks Andrew.

(Of course, that means that none of us entirely knows why it happens :D)

kgauck
10-22-2007, 07:14 AM
Its a Shadow World phenomena.

irdeggman
12-08-2007, 12:46 PM
Has something happened to make access a fluctuating function?

I can almost always access from work (IE 6)

But usually I can not access the site at home (IE 7) unles I first spend some time at other sites and then try to go back.

This is extremely frustrating since IE is the most common browser used and I really don't want to have to switch back and forth with mozilla (which seems to work more often).

irdeggman
02-06-2008, 10:34 AM
Has something happened to make access a fluctuating function?

I can almost always access from work (IE 6)

But usually I can not access the site at home (IE 7) unles I first spend some time at other sites and then try to go back.

This is extremely frustrating since IE is the most common browser used and I really don't want to have to switch back and forth with mozilla (which seems to work more often).

Bumped - since this is still a common problem.

It appears that the new site format has issues with IE 7 (at least from my perspective).

Arjan, can something be done to help with this since it is extremely frustrating to not be able to get to the site except from work?