PDA

View Full Version : msgbrd upgraded

Arjan
11-19-2001, 03:30 PM
the msg are upgraded (2 days ago:) )

it still has some minor bugs in it, but will beresolved soon (if i can find some spare time again)

new features are:
password reset when lost
search for msgs
and some other little changes

if you notice any bugs, pleaze let me know

Arjan

morgramen
11-19-2001, 07:06 PM
Well, I noticed that if I click on the short cut links (frome either the email notification) or the "Last Post" link (and I think also from the drop down script below), that I just end up with a blank page. (I see the header and such, but no message board). :(

ALso, for some reason,the little folder icons don't seem to be changing colour afte I read a thread. It makes it a bit inconvienient to locate new messages, but not a big deal over all.

I did notice that the text alignment has been fixed though! :)

Lord Eldred
11-20-2001, 02:10 AM
When you send email that someone has responded to one of my messages, where is it suppose to take you when you hit on the link. I get to a blank page with the pull downs at the top but not the message board. Is that what you intended? It is not a bid deal, I can then get to the message board from that page. I was just wondering.

By the way, all the time you put into the site is greatly appreciated!

Lord Eldred
11-21-2001, 01:41 AM
The problem I mentioned in the last post seems to be corrected so if you took care of it thanks. If it took care of itself thanks anyways.

However, now there seems to be a new glitch. When you send an email, do you intend to say hello to me or the person who last posts on the forums I have interest in? Before it didn't have anyones name.

For example, Sivar just posted on one of my forums. The email said hello Sivar. I thought you sent the email to the wrong person. Shouldn't it say hello Lord Eldred?

Or am I just confused? Probably.

Thanks again Arjan for all your work!